Thumbs upNulgath (Larvae) (For Cetera only)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Nulgath (Larvae) (For Cetera only)
So,Hello guys and today,or tonight as the title say's it all that I'm releasing a bot for Cetera that seems noone has made yet,I'll try and start being active on MPGH by posting bot's for AQW casually IF I have the time,I know the bot is slow and takes some time,it does get disconnected,just turn on auto relogin to prevent waking up looking at your screen with a login option with no progression whatsoever on your account,raging into madness after waiting for several hours.No Ending just thank's for using/not using my bot.Cetera is actually an easy bot to use,it just has a messy interface.

Virus Scans
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/wtbyjkvrmu
https://virustotal.com/en/file/22e85...is/1487797655/

Nulgath Larvae Bot_mpgh.net.zip779 B · 985 downloads Clean
//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.

Use at your own risk.
ill try it and see how it goes
uh, I just noticed mana golem takes forever to drop something now... I'm tired of wasting my time on it already but gonna try this
Yeah, it's not turning in.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?