Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well, how screwed am I?

Thank you for writing back.

Your ban appeals have all been resolved accordingly and even if you contact us again in the future we will still view those messages as spam.

The ban on that account is permanent and will never be lifted for any reason.

However you can contact us regarding any other matters and those cases will not be viewed as spam.

If you have any further questions or issues please let us know.

Have a nice day!

Lol, never had this trash before. Are they actually serious? I said a few racist things and they permaban me lol, you think they are serious or has anyone gotten past this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway19203847019451 View Post
    Thank you for writing back.

Your ban appeals have all been resolved accordingly and even if you contact us again in the future we will still view those messages as spam.

The ban on that account is permanent and will never be lifted for any reason.

However you can contact us regarding any other matters and those cases will not be viewed as spam.

If you have any further questions or issues please let us know.

Have a nice day!

Lol, never had this trash before. Are they actually serious? I said a few racist things and they permaban me lol, you think they are serious or has anyone gotten past this.
    You are asking us how screwed you are? Why would we know? We arent DECA here. As they have said on reddit and other places, most people will only be temporarily banned for saying racist stuff, unless this isnt the first time youve been reported. They also might be tired of this shit and not want to deal with temp bans anymore.

But really, everything anyone on here says is just speculation. Emailing deca, as youve done, is the only way to get an actual answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    You are asking us how screwed you are? Why would we know? We arent DECA here. As they have said on reddit and other places, most people will only be temporarily banned for saying racist stuff, unless this isnt the first time youve been reported. They also might be tired of this shit and not want to deal with temp bans anymore.

But really, everything anyone on here says is just speculation. Emailing deca, as youve done, is the only way to get an actual answer.
    You are right. I do have a ban history lol.

Thanks
    Maybe stop being racist? I don't know.