Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I got banned in rotmg/help

So i got banned in rotmg for using 3rd party software (rotmgtool), Do they have a way or something to know if your are using a client because if they don't I can just disable all the debuffs,no clip...etc, Should I continue using it or no, what would you do? They said my account is banned for 7 days, next time is a perma ban. SHOULD I RISK IT?!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    So i got banned in rotmg for using 3rd party software (rotmgtool), Do they have a way or something to know if your are using a client because if they don't I can just disable all the debuffs,no clip...etc, Should I continue using it or no, what would you do? They said my account is banned for 7 days, next time is a perma ban. SHOULD I RISK IT?!
    Theres no safe way to use hacks. But, the only way you get caught is if someone records you and sends it to deca. I guess if you have previous history of being banned for hacking it might not require as much proof the next time though.

The point im making is that you will only get banned if others report you. If you use obvious hacks around large groups of people (like oryx castle and shit) you run the risk of being caught.

Do it at your own risk, its not on anyone else but you to decide if its "worth it".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So I should be good If I don't do stupid stunts like rushing shatts 3rd boss with hacks or shoot thru walls or no-cliping in sprite worlds etc. What other things should I disable including debuffs or anything that can make a banned again? Confuse doesnt count because no one know it but like unstable does count because you cant shoot staright.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Definitely got recorded by leaving something on like no daze, no unstable, etc... They can't detect it. If you're worried just disable everything but the ones that cannot be found out like blind, confused, etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    So I should be good If I don't do stupid stunts like rushing shatts 3rd boss with hacks or shoot thru walls or no-cliping in sprite worlds etc. What other things should I disable including debuffs or anything that can make a banned again? Confuse doesnt count because no one know it but like unstable does count because you cant shoot staright.
    I HIGHLY recommend to quit cheating, if you have a legendary pet it should be easier, I suggest doing PPEs etc and practice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    If you can't quite, you should disable at least all debuffs with the "red lines" around it. You could also disable some of the other ones as well. Also turn off speedhack and those tiles thingy in sprite world.