Sold💎 Fitbit Device Replacement Form Links l Cheap l Easy To Use l Buy Today 💎

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
💎 Fitbit Device Replacement Form Links l Cheap l Easy To Use l Buy Today 💎
Hello, everyone. From now on, I'll be selling Fitbit device replacement form links for the prices which can be found below:

Fitbit Alta™ - $7.50
Fitbit Blaze™ - $11
Fitbit Charge HR™ - $6.50
Fitbit Charge 2™ - $8.75
Fitbit Flex ™ - $7.50
Fitbit Flex 2™ - $8.75
Fitbit One® - $7.50
Fitbit Surge™ - $10
Fitbit Zip® - $7.50

Bulk - Negotiable.

I know some people out there are selling them for cheaper, but at least you'll be dealing with someone very reputable such as myself and thus know you won't get scammed or anything. Also, if I ever stop selling these, I'll let you know about it beforehand so don't worry.

Warranty:
I personally will provide you with a second free Fitbit device replacement form link if the first one you bought from me didn't work, (i.e. if you didn't get your desired Fitbit device or even its tracker through its submission).

Accepted Payment Methods:



My Contact Information [Press The Following Skype Add Button To Add Me On Skype]:

ⓘ

Terms of Service [Read Them Very Carefully Before Dealing With Me]:

1. I can change the T.o.S. at any time for whatever reason.

2. If you have any problem related to the Fitbit device replacement form link(s) I provided you with, PM me on Skype about it and I'll see what I can do. Don't do anything rash such as charge back your payment right away otherwise I'll open a scam report on you the instant I realize you did so.

3. I'm by no means at fault if you don't get the tracker for your desired Fitbit device for it's all based on luck and it's also your responsibility to make sure your address isn't banned from Fitbit, as well as fill out the Fibit device replacement form as soon as I send you it. Last but not least, note that you'll have to wait 7~10 days for your Fitbit device tracker to possibly come through once you've filled it out.

Proof That I'm Able To Fulfill Said User Service:


Vouch Copies Given Out: 2/2

Vouch Copy Guidelines & Rules [Must READ]
+Vouch for @Hunter one of the best people around to buy from!
Other sellers are selling them for 2$

Your service is not cheap as tittle is saying.
Quote Originally Posted by SOULrefunds View Post
Other sellers are selling them for 2$

Your service is not cheap as tittle is saying.
I'm still testing this kind of user service sale rate meaning that if needed I may lower the prices down. Besides, would you rather buy from someone who's selling them for cheaper and possibly receive a crappy customer support service, or would you rather buy from someone such as myself who's selling them for higher prices, but on the other hand is highly reputable and patient?
Took a vouch copy , link was working and linked to device as it was said by Hunter and I just filled it and it went thru successfully. He answered my question without doubt so let's hope it will arrive. So excited and personal thanks to Hunter for choosing me as receiver of vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Would you provide me a vouch copy ? I saw there are some left in there.
Sure, check your Skype account.
you can always trust hunter!just look at that fox Avatar!
+Vouch for my master @Hunter

He's reputable and glws hunterino.
Vouch for Hunter. Can't buy from someone more reputable than him.
How much do these take average to ship?
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
How much do these take average to ship?
5~7 business days, I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
5~7 business days, I believe.
Others say 7-10 alrighty Guess my fitbits are never comin
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Others say 7-10 alrighty Guess my fitbits are never comin
5~7 business days for the Fitbit device to be shipped out to your address if everything goes as accorded, not for you to possibly receive its tracking link.*
Bump it up! There's still 1 vouch copy available by the way!
Bought 2 from this guy !

The transaction has been very smooth.

Also, he's always ready to help noobs like me.

Vouch for this one!
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?