Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Any idea how to change your RealmEye password?

My account is banned and I've been using my temporary RealmEye password for the longest time, any idea how I can change it? I can't seem to find any way to contact RealmEye or anything, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway19203847019451 View Post
    My account is banned and I've been using my temporary RealmEye password for the longest time, any idea how I can change it? I can't seem to find any way to contact RealmEye or anything, thanks.
    Login to realmeye. Go to settings. And you should see in big bold letters "Change Password" with a button below it that says "Click here to change your password".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    just curious why you need to know your realmeye password if your account is banned? unless you actually use those horrid forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't use the forums, I spoke with many friends from in-game using RealmEye and have several threads open with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    Login to realmeye. Go to settings. And you should see in big bold letters "Change Password" with a button below it that says "Click here to change your password".
    Yeah I'm aware, I don't know my password though, like I said I was using the temporary password for the longest time and it auto-logged me in. Can I email them? I can't seem to find anything to do so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway19203847019451 View Post
    Yeah I'm aware, I don't know my password though, like I said I was using the temporary password for the longest time and it auto-logged me in. Can I email them? I can't seem to find anything to do so.
    it auto-logged you in? So is it a saved password in your browser? You could check your browsers saved passwords, or you could try to check site cookies to see if its in there. But yeah the easiest way is to just get a new temp password from mreyeball.

Thanks
    When my account was banned a long time ago, I private messaged MrEyeBall on Realmeye and requested a new password for my banned account which I got upon providing proof that I was the owner of the account and that it was indeed banned allowing me not request a new password ingame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D3D2D1 View Post
    When my account was banned a long time ago, I private messaged MrEyeBall on Realmeye and requested a new password for my banned account which I got upon providing proof that I was the owner of the account and that it was indeed banned allowing me not request a new password ingame.
    I sent a message to him, but he never responds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D3D2D1 View Post
    Is there any other way to message him?

Thanks
    No. Did you message him on RealmEye directly and not in game? If you messaged MrEyeBall directly on Realmeye and received no message then you're shit out of luck.