Thanks

Exclamation New way to have anti kik

this is not a hack or anything, and applies to people with two comps, or with friends that are willing to use their time for u...

all you have to do if you wanna hack and not be kiked, is for you to log on ur acc and the second computer to be logged on to warrock on another acc...
    once u have this done, go to a game, both of you, and make sure your on the same team, with this done, it would be impossible for your team to kick you, because you need minimum 3 "yes" to kik

this may not be true and i dont know, but try and please tell me if this works, some pros around here may already know about this....

please thanks me if this helped you!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snipe.dani For This Useful Post:

ivanes17 (03-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by snipe.dani View Post
    this is not a hack or anything, and applies to people with two comps, or with friends that are willing to use their time for u...

all you have to do if you wanna hack and not be kiked, is for you to log on ur acc and the second computer to be logged on to warrock on another acc...
    once u have this done, go to a game, both of you, and make sure your on the same team, with this done, it would be impossible for your team to kick you, because you need minimum 3 "yes" to kik

this may not be true and i dont know, but try and please tell me if this works, some pros around here may already know about this....

please thanks me if this helped you!!!!!!!!
    man that might help in a room with 8 players, 4 per team, but in a bigger one is not possible, i think the most parctical way is to start kicking another guy, meanwhile you start hacking(opk...etc..) when voting is about to finish, you have to be fast and start another voting ... that will give you more time... hope this can help you..