SoldFREE MAXING SERVICE FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FREE MAXING SERVICE FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS
I am offering a FREE maxing service for trusted members with 5+ vouchers. I need vouchers to start a real service so I will do ONE FREE 4/8 for a vouch copy.

Once I start my service my rates will be:
FOR ANY CLASS
2/8 = $3.50
4/8 = $6.00
6/8 = $9.00
8/8 = $17.50

If interested in the free maxing service and have 5+ vouchers, please contact me through my skype: jackrettig1
Contacted you through skype.
Those are my other precious accounts I used to buy and sell things, but now as I am creating a service I wanted to start fresh and make a vouch copy
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
@Ahl this dude is going on a mass thread closing spree.
Two threads is a "closing spree"? Lol I just want to take down the free service.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?