Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
    It doesnt matter if he had previous affiliation to isis or not lmao, he swore allegience to them...
    it wouldnt make sense to pledge allegience to some random thing?
    Stop being mad because im not falling for your liberal crap
    Do you not understand I can say the sky is fucking green just because it turned grey even though my whole life it has been blue?

Do you not comprehend logic? When a crime or any action is committed, there is a motive or incentive behind it. Now take the time to think about this you filthy pleb, how does pledging allegiance to ISIS after committing the action have anythign to do with an ISIS inspired attack? Nobody from ISIS, and nobody he personally knew, and nothing about his religious practices had any connection with ISIS. The CIA has already CONFIRMED there was no ISIS affiliation with this crime. Go ahead and try arguing there was, it's an unsound illogical statement that you can keep repeating till the end of time but it's never going to be true.

White male school shooter kills a dozen 5 year old children. Says jesus told him to do it!!! Instantly people assume he's mentally unstable, but if he was muslim and said Allah told him to do it, he would be assumed to be with ISIS.

He says JESUS Christ told him to kill these children, does that not confirm for you that he was a christian inspired terrorist and Christianity which just so happens to be the religion committing the most widespread terrorism in human history, is a religion of death that should be barred from the United States? We can't allow these bad people to litter our society with their radical ideologies.

Ban all Christians!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Do you not understand I can say the sky is fucking green just because it turned grey even though my whole life it has been blue?

Do you not comprehend logic? When a crime or any action is committed, there is a motive or incentive behind it. Now take the time to think about this you filthy pleb, how does pledging allegiance to ISIS after committing the action have anythign to do with an ISIS inspired attack? Nobody from ISIS, and nobody he personally knew, and nothing about his religious practices had any connection with ISIS. The CIA has already CONFIRMED there was no ISIS affiliation with this crime. Go ahead and try arguing there was, it's an unsound illogical statement that you can keep repeating till the end of time but it's never going to be true.

White male school shooter kills a dozen 5 year old children. Says jesus told him to do it!!! Instantly people assume he's mentally unstable, but if he was muslim and said Allah told him to do it, he would be assumed to be with ISIS.

He says JESUS Christ told him to kill these children, does that not confirm for you that he was a christian inspired terrorist and Christianity which just so happens to be the religion committing the most widespread terrorism in human history, is a religion of death that should be barred from the United States? We can't allow these bad people to litter our society with their radical ideologies.

Ban all Christians!
    The problem with this is that christianity isnt associated with terrorism like muslim is. Christians arent trying to take over world by killing innocent civilians and beheading people in the name of "Jesus"

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
    The problem with this is that christianity isnt associated with terrorism like muslim is. Christians arent trying to take over world
    Pure ignorance. Christianity has already taken over the world, they won the crusades, and are the number 1 religion of the world and have dictated the most powerful political outcomes in human history.

Christianity has been associated historically with literal terrorism, torture, and oppression. I'm not responding to you anymore until you learn basic history. This is confirmed #1 stupidest thing i've read on MPGH. Congrats, and goodbye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    anything to piss off americans and make them hate muslims

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You see Dab you see how much better it is when you stop spamming the general with half-assed political rants that go nowhere

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    You see Dab you see how much better it is when you stop spamming the general with half-assed political rants that go nowhere
    What's half assed about anything I've said? You're blatantly making unwarranted falsehoods. Pleb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What's half assed about anything I've said? You're blatantly making unwarranted falsehoods. Pleb
    Thanks. I'm aware of my "falsehoods". I better keep it in check. Sorry for letting it loose you poor thing .I'll also take a sidedish of plebs too just to make sure.

You are truly a work of art, master

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you're here an interested in talking shit. I guess I'll let you on a Field Day on something interest

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you're here an interested in talking shit. I guess I'll let you on a Field Day on something interest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Fake news fuels america and makes you feels safe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jackerzz View Post
    FAKE NEWS. Muslims accounted for 92% of deaths during terrorist attacks. We need to ban ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES.
    Generalization and grouping people under the mistake of one person or a group of people is incorrect and disgusting.

Joined MPGH - 5/27/2016
    Premium Member - 7/25/2017
    Newsforce Media News - 8/8/2017
    Left Newsforce - 9/25/2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123