Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kj1234 View Post
    Would not be shocked if Tofu and the banned person were the same guy or at least closely related. I would recommend just refunding the important parts (CPU and GPU) and then forking out 200-300 for what would be at the end, a high end system.
    Lol it was not a entire PC refunded, we did it by breaking it up. I'm not exposing the method for you LQ Members to leech, but we did refund it to him for 700$, waiting for few more things to complete it.

Also idiot, he was not banned for scamming, he was falsely banned and most likely will be unbanned, when staff replies since most of them don't like to face reality when proven wrong.

Stay mad

Something also tells me your account is bought. Recently became active after 7 years is fishy, I'll request an IP check soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nickuryu View Post
    You have no proof. And Tofu and SelfMade and you for that matter seem like you're all together. The sirs Tofu adds onto the end of each sentence are so cheezy lmfao, doesnt make you look professional, quite the contrary actually
    Define professional please. Including "sir" does not define any sense of professionalism at all. While you're over here doubting I'm refunding shit you haven't though is possible, lmfao. Idiots think you just go ahead and refund entire custom built PC, not how it works. Use your brain and you can probably figure it out, common sense actually. Just requires you to spend 100-200$ after refund as well. Hahahaha all these posts saying u can't refund PCs hahahaha, this is how you know these are the types of kids that just purchased empty box method and then claim on other posts they are refund gods and when u ask them for method they did, they don't tell you because they think it's some advanced method or some shit LMFAO, nice try kids!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Lol it was not a entire PC refunded, we did it by breaking it up. I'm not exposing the method for you LQ Members to leech, but we did refund it to him for 700$, waiting for few more things to complete it.

Also idiot, he was not banned for scamming, he was falsely banned and most likely will be unbanned, when staff replies since most of them don't like to face reality when proven wrong.

Stay mad

Something also tells me your account is bought. Recently became active after 7 years is fishy, I'll request an IP check soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Define professional please. Including "sir" does not define any sense of professionalism at all. While you're over here doubting I'm refunding shit you haven't though is possible, lmfao. Idiots think you just go ahead and refund entire custom built PC, not how it works. Use your brain and you can probably figure it out, common sense actually. Just requires you to spend 100-200$ after refund as well. Hahahaha all these posts saying u can't refund PCs hahahaha, this is how you know these are the types of kids that just purchased empty box method and then claim on other posts they are refund gods and when u ask them for method they did, they don't tell you because they think it's some advanced method or some shit LMFAO, nice try kids!
    You really need help lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You really need help lmao
    stay away from refunding if you have no idea how anything works.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1232690

LMFAOO Asks basic questions, then pretends like he knows how refunding works. Youre something special.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

LMFAOO Asks basic questions, then pretends like he knows how refunding works. Youre something special.
    Actually every refunder has given me a different answer, so no, even the very experienced refunders don't know. Why are you digging through everyone's post history if they critique you? Ego can't take it? You and your partner claim to be able to do custom PCs but your partner is using a refunder himself. If you guys can do custom PCs then why bother using a refunder? You are a special snowflake. You have a massive ego but don't seem to have the maturity to back it up. This is what differs between an amateur refunder like yourself and people like Wyo or dkton, they don't go around the forums being a giant pain in the ass and just generally act professional.

Thanks
    Actually every refunder has given me a different answer, so no, even the very experienced refunders don't know. Why are you digging through everyone's post history if they critique you? Ego can't take it? You and your partner claim to be able to do custom PCs but your partner is using a refunder himself. If you guys can do custom PCs then why bother using a refunder? You are a special snowflake. You have a massive ego but don't seem to have the maturity to back it up. This is what differs between an amateur refunder like yourself and people like Wyo or dkton, they don't go around the forums being a giant pain in the ass and just generally act professional.
    I recommend groundwar, dude knows what hes doing and all these people leech off of him and the sites he finds and knows how to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickassaldo View Post
    I recommend groundwar, dude knows what hes doing and all these people leech off of him and the sites he finds and knows how to do.
    @Versa has also been exceptionally professional as well. Offers the best communication out of all the refunders I've seen on this site.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to njknoijhbosdhbfo For This Useful Post:

Versa (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    @Versa has also been exceptionally professional as well. Offers the best communication out of all the refunders I've seen on this site.
    Nothing but good things to say about versa. Also tofu just got banned, what the fuck is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you get banned? Collusion with the Russians?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickuryu For This Useful Post:

Versa (03-22-2017)

Thanks
    Anybody make any progress in refunding a gaming desktop?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I want to get a gaming rig refunded as well,not custom but like $1.5k

but it seems so sketchy lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123