Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Apple won't care, you can use SE'd apple products to your heart's content

2. The Following User Says Thank You to edups yellow homie For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Must be a huge idiot. If "nobody got in trouble yet" doesn't mean nothing happens you Fucking idiot. Commits fraud > expects nothing to happen, moron.

You've had a good run sir, however, hundreds if not thousands of people had to file for police reports, and now you might get away with lying, but in month or two you won't, they get smarter and might check your history etc. You must be a huge idiot to commit fraud which can put you Years in jail over a iPhone.

Don't contradict yourself, you literally proved my point at first, then your last part makes zero sense, don't know what your few brain cells were thinking at that time, but I guess you tried.

Why can't you do it again to your location idiot, for the second time? why do you think Apple refunding is going to home to stop soon?

Yes sir please continue commuting fraud, nothing happens like you say, might as wel purchase it once more, why not? In this case I will even refund you for free.
    You're going to save thousands dude and not pay a penny, order it I'll be happy to refund it to the same location.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

Notice how it's all the idiots that think nothing happens lmfao.
    Dude you're a gigantic asshole lmao. First trying to claim that you can refund custom PCs and then showing no proof and then berating everyone who asks you for proof passive aggressively. Everything in life comes with risks. Go outside? Might get hit by a car, so just don't ever go outside. When you evaluate the benefits:risks of refunding Apple, it's worth it over all the other refunds. The fact people have been refunding Apple for years and I have not read a single post about someone getting in trouble is indicative. I also don't need you to refund for me. There is only one method that works for Apple. I usually keep to myself but your behavior of provoking smaller refunders and trying to act like a smartass combined w/ your juxtaposition of behaviors is really starting to get to me, "sir", "playboy of MPGH", or should we call you "$_$"?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to njknoijhbosdhbfo For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017),Cyclic (03-23-2017),LilDurk (04-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kj1234 View Post
    Dude you're a gigantic asshole lmao. First trying to claim that you can refund custom PCs and then showing no proof and then berating everyone who asks you for proof passive aggressively. Everything in life comes with risks. Go outside? Might get hit by a car, so just don't ever go outside. When you evaluate the benefits:risks of refunding Apple, it's worth it over all the other refunds. The fact people have been refunding Apple for years and I have not read a single post about someone getting in trouble is indicative. I also don't need you to refund for me. There is only one method that works for Apple. I usually keep to myself but your behavior of provoking smaller refunders and trying to act like a smartass combined w/ your juxtaposition of behaviors is really starting to get to me, "sir", "playboy of MPGH", or should we call you "$_$"?
    so refund it again, to same address please. Why don't you do it? Idiot.

Also check my thread mate I refunded people what only few people refunded.

Microsoft (2.5k) even though limit for the few people that do it is 1k, shoes, which nobody does, actually two pairs in one order, for total of 400$. And I actually know how to double dip and do it more than once to same address for Apple bs target refunds. Unlike you leechers I know how everything works and apply my own methods this is why I can do shops which none of you un educated idiots can do. Stay mad, while I make money refunding shit you can't ever think of . Read my thread and I have a bunch of proof available. Including TV order that I might soon refund for 4k, have proof of double dip for Apple which everybody finds interesting, oh and also refunds in EU people for Apple, clothes, can you fucking idiots with zero knowledge do this? No you can't, so why claim shit you don't know NOTHING about other than empty box claim. I'll nicely put it this way, if you don't know something, stay away from this.

I know how this works, and I told you, that this will soon fuck some people over, which will be something like Apple contacting you about product you stole, or them charging your credit card. Apple refund will soon come to a stop, you idiot probably think it will last forever or years and nothing will happen.

We will see, just if you haven't refunded Apple, please do so, so when the wave does hit, I want to see you come to MPGH crying about this . Clueless fucks think they know about refunding but have zero clues on how refunding actually works. Just copy and paste the "US/CA" refunds only, even though most Eu Countries can be done as well within only a week.

Haha cute when kids try, I love it.

Since Apple doesn't care, please go in store and steal the item, nothing will happen, since they don't care right lmfao. Let me know.
    Last edited by Cadized; 03-21-2017 at 12:46 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadized For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    so refund it again, to same address please. Why don't you do it? Idiot.

Also check my thread mate I refunded people what only few people refunded.

Microsoft (2.5k) even though limit for the few people that do it is 1k, shoes, which nobody does, actually two pairs in one order, for total of 400$. And I actually know how to double dip and do it more than once to same address for Apple bs target refunds. Unlike you leechers I know how everything works and apply my own methods this is why I can do shops which none of you un educated idiots can do. Stay mad, while I make money refunding shit you can't ever think of . Read my thread and I have a bunch of proof available. Including TV order that I might soon refund for 4k, have proof of double dip for Apple which everybody finds interesting, oh and also refunds in EU people for Apple, clothes, can you fucking idiots with zero knowledge do this? No you can't, so why claim shit you don't know NOTHING about other than empty box claim. I'll nicely put it this way, if you don't know something, stay away from this.

I know how this works, and I told you, that this will soon fuck some people over, which will be something like Apple contacting you about product you stole, or them charging your credit card. Apple refund will soon come to a stop, you idiot probably think it will last forever or years and nothing will happen.

We will see, just if you haven't refunded Apple, please do so, so when the wave does hit, I want to see you come to MPGH crying about this . Clueless fucks think they know about refunding but have zero clues on how refunding actually works. Just copy and paste the "US/CA" refunds only, even though most Eu Countries can be done as well within only a week.

Haha cute when kids try, I love it.

Since Apple doesn't care, please go in store and steal the item, nothing will happen, since they don't care right lmfao. Let me know.
    He may be an asshole and was not properly disciplined by his parents but he has a point. Apple refunding is not going to be alive forever. They are most likely aware of it but are giving you the benefit of the doubt as there are some sketchy UPS/Fedex drivers. Also the loss is not substantial enough and they most likely have a certain budget that deals with "lost" products. The whole amazon thing is probably going to happen or maybe even worse.

I also would not be surprised if Apple or other companies went after the "refunders" first.

Double negatives =\ The irony.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joe9411 For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joe9411 View Post
    He may be an asshole and was not properly disciplined by his parents but he has a point. Apple refunding is not going to be alive forever. They are most likely aware of it but are giving you the benefit of the doubt as there are some sketchy UPS/Fedex drivers. Also the loss is not substantial enough and they most likely have a certain budget that deals with "lost" products. The whole amazon thing is probably going to happen or maybe even worse.

I also would not be surprised if Apple or other companies went after the "refunders" first.

Double negatives =\ The irony.
    They will not go after the refunder that is not worth their time/money but they will make it harder to refund. And the tofu guy is just a big idiot/asshole and Im pretty sure $_$ and him are the same guy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclic For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclic View Post
    They will not go after the refunder that is not worth their time/money but they will make it harder to refund. And the tofu guy is just a big idiot/asshole and Im pretty sure $_$ and him are the same guy
    Lol sir, you are brain dead.

Do you know how many people went to jail for fraud for refunding? Clueless kids, haha, think they know something.

And no me and him are not the same people, he even msged me on skype before.
    But Nice try, I called you out for having multiple accounts and now you're trying to blame me, LMFAO. Pathetic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadized For This Useful Post:

Autorise (03-24-2017)

Thanks
    Lol sir, you are brain dead.

Do you know how many people went to jail for fraud for refunding? Clueless kids, haha, think they know something.

And no me and him are not the same people, he even msged me on skype before.
    But Nice try, I called you out for having multiple accounts and now you're trying to blame me, LMFAO. Pathetic.
    How many people went to jail? How do you know they went to jail?
    I'm confused so you are a refunder, but you claim that it's dangerous to refund Apple? What are you saying?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeegaa View Post
    How many people went to jail? How do you know they went to jail?
    I'm confused so you are a refunder, but you claim that it's dangerous to refund Apple? What are you saying?
    Because I'm not a fake refunder, who just begs kids to send him money. I'm telling you the truth, don't understand whats so confusing lmfao. Go buddy, refunding is legal, go do it, is what all people tell you, say you can send them the money.

And buddy a lot of people went to jail when amazon stepped up. Never know if apple is going to do same thing, since people are abusing them. I personally, paid a full price and did not refund it, people abuse it too much and ruin it for everyone. Pathetic.

Thanks
    Because I'm not a fake refunder, who just begs kids to send him money. I'm telling you the truth, don't understand whats so confusing lmfao. Go buddy, refunding is legal, go do it, is what all people tell you, say you can send them the money.

And buddy a lot of people went to jail when amazon stepped up. Never know if apple is going to do same thing, since people are abusing them. I personally, paid a full price and did not refund it, people abuse it too much and ruin it for everyone. Pathetic.
    Sounds to me your a RAT. Change name to IAmTheRAT

Thanks
    Nothing happens. U can use it safe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12