Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post

jepx has an expertimental feature of editing scripts before export, or compile.
    Yeah it doesn't work too great in my experience.

Also known as the dankest of the danks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrj...0XnBW7FRVMLuCg

If I have ever referred you to MrEyeBall, please tell FaintMako so I can get my comission fees.

coming soon :^)

rage face
    trololol
    megusta
    confession bear

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get - Forest Gump

Thanks
    Is there any way you'd be able to reiterate what you said in a bit more legible way? No offense, it's just that some parts are incredibly hard to discern in what you're saying; and I really want to try updating the client instead of just having someone release an updated client for me! Thank you very much for making this thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's very bad, I usually just write the code, copy the bytecode and reload.

Thanks
    Thank you for the write up. I might try my hand at updating CC when the next game version comes out....which I hope is soon, because I hate the new mystery box screen...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThisIsMeTesting For This Useful Post:

GREQgv (11-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    is there a way to do this on steam?

Thanks
    Thank you for the help!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zachkey View Post
    Is there any way you'd be able to reiterate what you said in a bit more legible way? No offense, it's just that some parts are incredibly hard to discern in what you're saying; and I really want to try updating the client instead of just having someone release an updated client for me! Thank you very much for making this thread!
    Anybody? I'd love a clarification.

Thanks
    I have downloaded both versions of the rotmg swf. I have extracted both scripts and compared them. I have found the differences. It says to open "the project" in IDEA but I have no clue what is meant by that. I can create a new project and import the decompiled version of my client change things and then convert it to a module, which is what I thought I was supposed to do, but this yeilds a Main.swf which loads a white screen then closes. Help please someone...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    When i go to the Index of Rotmg production i click on the folder but i cant download anything? What to do there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamingOreo View Post
    When i go to the Index of Rotmg production i click on the folder but i cant download anything? What to do there?
    Go to the Index of/rotmg/production site, then scroll down and click on the version you would like to download. After doing that a folder containing a few options should come up. You want to select client.swf. After doing that if it doesn't begin downloading but instead starts playing like it would if you played on the website then (assuming your using chrome but if you aren't I'm pretty sure you can figure it out) go to the settings, three dots in the top right, and open the tab labled "More tools," select "save as..." and then enter your desired location and the swf should begin downloading! Hope this helpped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MunAndSun View Post
    Go to the Index of/rotmg/production site, then scroll down and click on the version you would like to download. After doing that a folder containing a few options should come up. You want to select client.swf. After doing that if it doesn't begin downloading but instead starts playing like it would if you played on the website then (assuming your using chrome but if you aren't I'm pretty sure you can figure it out) go to the settings, three dots in the top right, and open the tab labled "More tools," select "save as..." and then enter your desired location and the swf should begin downloading! Hope this helpped.
    Thanks so much i got it, Went down the Thing a little further got confused even more and at this point i think ill just be grateful people update for us.
    I got to the point where you compared the 2 Hacks then right click file name copy and then i was like.... ok uhhh got it and then the step right after that i was deadass confused...

Thanks
    Well, my source is the exact same code as the working release (19.1.0), it has all the assets and compiles correctly and loads. However, when I hit the play button its just my character walking and it says connection failed. But I can hit O to bring up the options menu. No idea how to debug this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rodzillaz12 View Post
    Well, my source is the exact same code as the working release (19.1.0), it has all the assets and compiles correctly and loads. However, when I hit the play button its just my character walking and it says connection failed. But I can hit O to bring up the options menu. No idea how to debug this.
    sounds like the version isn't matching up, make sure it's updated in the parameters.

also, I know one of the client builds changed the line in the connectionconcrete file next to the file with the packets that reads the version from the parameters file into a hard coded 0 for minor version, that needs to be changed or it will always read major version + 0, so fix that to read for minor version or just hard code the correct one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
    sounds like the version isn't matching up, make sure it's updated in the parameters.

also, I know one of the client builds changed the line in the connectionconcrete file next to the file with the packets that reads the version from the parameters file into a hard coded 0 for minor version, that needs to be changed or it will always read major version + 0, so fix that to read for minor version or just hard code the correct one
    If the version wasn't matching up, then the source code wouldn't be the exact same. The source code is the exact same as the working 19.1 crazyclient, therefore the parameters.as file is the exact same as the working 19.1 crazyclient

EDIT: still don't know what was wrong with that build, but I took a different approach and fixed it
    Last edited by rodzillaz12; 11-24-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    other than that lolpot132 cunt who pretends hes god and laughs at people when they ask for an update

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast