Thanks
    Interested as well

Thanks
    wouldn't buy drugs off deepweb right now if I were you

Thanks
    I already told you this. https://deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/

Disable java script on tor by doing about:config
    search javascript on javascript enable double click till it says false

Buy Tor Guard or a good vpn like Viper that supports multi proxy for tor.

Tumble your bitcoins https://bitlaunder.com/bitcoin-tumbler

Alphabay offers auto btc tumble but it takes 45 to 1 hour plus 5 handshakes and confirms which is gay.
    Download GPA or GPUnG . Make sure to check GPA on install GNUPG also offers Gpa keychains. if ur on mac get pgp key and download a gpa port. Most markets have auto pgp encryption for buyer notes. If not you just use ur pgp key or ********. If you're buying a fake id or something make sure you expirebox or else you are fukked. ******** auto deletes on read so make sure you do it once. Dont save anything in ur pc. I run tor on a usb and have my pgp keys and gpa keys backd up on a hidden mouse drive. I also have 2 partitions on my pc and a Linux partition where i buy stuff from. Be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John Hawkings View Post
    wouldn't buy drugs off deepweb right now if I were you
    also drugs are selling alot more nowadays. You'll be absolutely fine if you know what you are doing. I don't promote drug use whatsoever but i feel like its my job to make sure yall do it safely if you do want to do it. Doctor Lisa on AB and Dream is the most legit vendor out there, people like GreenLeaf Labs, Humboldt Farms, Ravetime, Pillsnpotions, tripwithscience are all trustworthy too. Most markets have a trust level and verification of vendors. Not only that but buying drugs is pretty safe. If they do get caught up in customs or in fedex which it wont at all unless your under a watch list, there is no proof that you purchased unless you dont encrypt your stuff. Bitcoin is untraceable if tumbled PGP is decryptable unless you have a good password i reccomend 7-12 characters long use more than one exclamation. Dont buy anything from anyone with bad reviews. And as a rule of thumb never buy ANYTHING from the netherlands (if you are in america) packets from netherlands are auto searched in customs. Thats how that kid got arrested: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/03/1...g-trafficking/
    Packets from outside the US are more likely to besearched plus, you gotta pay extra for import fees.
    If you know what you are doing you are fine.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I go through a co-op onion to get weed, but you're taking a huge risk buying hard shit online.
    Not only for legality reasons, but quality too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I go through a co-op onion to get weed, but you're taking a huge risk buying hard shit online.
    Not only for legality reasons, but quality too.
    Actually, no. I used to buy alot of opiates on the deepweb. Mostly from evo and blackbank. I'm a recovering heroin addict and from what i've seen the qualty is really good depending on your vendor. Cocaine roxys pressed pills fen and tar all vary depending on your man. Xanax is also sketchy but i know doctor lisa presses her pfizers with actual formula. Percocets are ususally repressed so are oxy 30s but 80s arent from what i've bought. I trust most vendors. When i was buying roxys from doc she made sure the fentanyl mg was just right. also most high tier vendors pass a verification, they send samples to a third party lab or https://testkitplus.com/product/heroin-purity-test-kit. i also know speed and meth are very good quality in alpha bay. The glass wont crumb and depending on the Fluid count they dont really sting. Purity is a thing they value highly in the deep web. If you dont have pure anything you will get arrested.Cops start going after you when someone dies. Legality wise, if you are encrypted there is no proof you purchased. People try to frame each other every day. in my case ive gotten arrested for possesion of heroin and paraph but that wasnt for buying it was cause i was driving recklessly. The only thing you should be worried are press pills from outside the us. They like to cut things with speed or NBOMES.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Actually, no. I used to buy alot of opiates on the deepweb. Mostly from evo and blackbank. I'm a recovering heroin addict and from what i've seen the qualty is really good depending on your vendor. Cocaine roxys pressed pills fen and tar all vary depending on your man. Xanax is also sketchy but i know doctor lisa presses her pfizers with actual formula. Percocets are ususally repressed so are oxy 30s but 80s arent from what i've bought. I trust most vendors. When i was buying roxys from doc she made sure the fentanyl mg was just right. also most high tier vendors pass a verification, they send samples to a third party lab or https://testkitplus.com/product/heroin-purity-test-kit. i also know speed and meth are very good quality in alpha bay. The glass wont crumb and depending on the Fluid count they dont really sting. Purity is a thing they value highly in the deep web. If you dont have pure anything you will get arrested.Cops start going after you when someone dies. Legality wise, if you are encrypted there is no proof you purchased. People try to frame each other every day. in my case ive gotten arrested for possesion of heroin and paraph but that wasnt for buying it was cause i was driving recklessly. The only thing you should be worried are press pills from outside the us. They like to cut things with speed or NBOMES.
    How much more expensive is buying weed online? Should I just stick to my shitty dealer or would buying online be beneficial?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

How much more expensive is buying weed online? Should I just stick to my shitty dealer or would buying online be beneficial?
    Really depends. If you want something like gorilla glue #4 which is usually a top shelf strain it will be expensive, you can buy hogs breath or normal quality for cheap though. at like 60$ an ounce.
    https://gyazo.com/7fb617aa56846e545007422651dcfe6c
    Heres what a normal page looks like these are normal price gauges too. Ive ordered the black cherry cheese cake, its not what youd expect its big nugs but few quantity. You wanna look for Humboldt farms of green leaf labs. They are by far the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Really depends. If you want something like gorilla glue #4 which is usually a top shelf strain it will be expensive, you can buy hogs breath or normal quality for cheap though. at like 60$ an ounce.
    https://gyazo.com/7fb617aa56846e545007422651dcfe6c
    Heres what a normal page looks like these are normal price gauges too. Ive ordered the black cherry cheese cake, its not what youd expect its big nugs but few quantity. You wanna look for Humboldt farms of green leaf labs. They are by far the best.
    I'm not really looking for any crazy strands, more of a casual smoker who buys like a few grams like every few weeks.

The most popular strain where I live is white widow (I think this is true with most places?) and I pay $10/G here. Would the prices be similar?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

I'm not really looking for any crazy strands, more of a casual smoker who buys like a few grams like every few weeks.

The most popular strain where I live is white widow (I think this is true with most places?) and I pay $10/G here. Would the prices be similar?
    yea low tier strains are the same as street price but with a shipping charge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yea low tier strains are the same as street price but with a shipping charge
    I'm fine with paying a shipping charge tbh, I live in a pretty ghetto city and a lot of the dealers are shady as fuck. I'll look into it in the coming weeks, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    did this once risky af

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well you should take this drug it will surely give you the high of your life. It's called KYS.

- - - Updated - - -

literally in your name
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Uh, actually yes. That's good that you've had positive experiences, but I've belonged to DW communities for years now and not only have read tons of horror stories, but know a few online contacts that have been burnt. The risk with pharmies and hard shit like coke and heroin is that dealers know that drug enforcement agencies are much more involved in going after hard drugs opposed to going after booze peddlers and weed dealers. Not to say that every now and again major marijuana busts don't happen on the dark web, but it's far, far more prevalent with hard drugs. You really don't even need to be deeply embedded into darkweb drug dealing knowledge to find that out either, do a simple Google search just to see how federal agencies are all over that shit on a global scale.Point being, It's easier for pharmie and hard drug dealers to fuck you over, because they know they really don't need the vouch system like weed co-ops that depend on it.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-23-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Uh, actually yes. That's good that you've had positive experiences, but I've belonged to DW communities for years now and not only have read tons of horror stories, but know a few online contacts that have been burnt. The risk with pharmies and hard shit like coke and heroin is that dealers know that drug enforcement agencies are much more involved in going after hard drugs opposed to going after booze peddlers and weed dealers. Not to say that every now and again major marijuana busts don't happen on the dark web, but it's far, far more prevalent with hard drugs. You really don't even need to be deeply embedded into darkweb drug dealing knowledge to find that out either, do a simple Google search just to see how federal agencies are all over that shit on a global scale.Point being, It's easier for pharmie and hard drug dealers to fuck you over, because they know they really don't need the vouch system like weed co-ops that depend on it.
    They actually rely alot more on vouches thatn weed. And i mean alot more. You can do 10 years per pill. Ive been in dw communities since freedom booth and dmr back in 2012. I dk who ur talking to. The only horror stories ive heard are busts for drug trafficking like sheep market and dpr. Alot more people buy cocaine in the deep web than weed. And tha Thats a fact. People dont go to dw for weed since it s so abundant in he streets they come for drugs you cant normally get. Especially cheap heroin . Fen dissos and anything schedule iv higher. I know alot about this. The feds cracking down has nothing to do with it. How do you think pills and cocaine are at an all time high. Busts have only been had abroad or when a kid dies here. The pressure isnt felt by dealers its the same as dealing irl. They know the difference. U should know that regulated large scale markets rely on trustworthy sources. Do you even know how mf quick a dealer can get snitched on by a unhappy customer. Yea you should know that. Not only that but since skilla which if uve been in the dw community u should know were the first to implement dosing verifs. Its become very social nobody will buy from a vendor with no vouches and poor quality. Youre forgetting yhe people who buy harder drugs online are either dealers or long time users who know what they are doing. Doctor lisa and those other guys wouldnt exist if youre theory was true.
    Last edited by Jov; 03-23-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. go to holland
    2. red light district
    3. smoke and fuck
    4. can't go to jail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast