Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BilakosBF3 View Post
    Decided to do a small update to this "hack" since the game is now officially free for everyone and was revived. I didnt include any of the OP features of the first version since i dont want people to start rage hacking and harming the playerbase.I stopped coding years ago so i probably wont fix/update this any further.

Features:
    • Fast Repair (now supports ship holes,its buggy but works 70% of time)
    • Fast Heal
    • No Matchlock reload
    • Enemy Boarding Ropes Always Shown (allows you to board enemy ships without being grappled)

Instructions:
    -Drop the dll you downloaded in ...steamapps\common\Blackwake\Blackwake_Data\Manag ed (or wherever you got your game) and replace the old one.
    -Make sure to keep a backup of your old Assembly-CSharp.dll.
    -In case you encounter a crash just switch to your old dll.

VirusTotal

@mods can you please update my original post with the new file so people dont get confused? And if you can please put all the old stuff in a spoiler and paste the above text too, thank you.
    Thank you for the hack, it still works great on the current free version of the game!

I was trying to change the behavior of the spyglass so that it also healed you when you used it (works great with the instant heal hack), and I was able to get it to reset your health (I think) and remove the injured visual effect (and according to my friends, remove the injured health icon when someone else views you). But I can't seem to figure out how to also remove the bleeding effect, so even if the spyglass heals you to full, you still eventually die from blood loss.

Any ideas where in the code for WpnRumTea actually removes the bleeding effect?
    Or maybe it's somewhere in PlayerHealth?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bnmv14 View Post
    This is a good cheat but I found a problem when using it,It will often cause the voice team to be unavailable.
    And being unable to receive voice chat seems to be a persistent issue with the hack.
    Last edited by stu556; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:53 AM. Reason: adjusted for accuracy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567