Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Mistakes? Both Brexit and Trump are the best thing to happen to the west. You should read " The Camp of the Saints", it will give you a great perspective on what could happen to us if we're ruled by lefties.

If it can prevent at least one murder from happening, then why are you valuing your search history above a human life? Are you that apathetic to the suffering of others? It's not like your house is wiretapped or there are any cameras monitoring your activities, it's just keystrokes. Why are you so afraid of companies seeing your information?
    Why don't you start first? Give me all your browser data history, access to your emails, a video feed of all the rooms in your house, and access to your phone texts and anything else I need. I'll legitimately sell the information and give you nothing.

No problem right? I'll wait.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Why don't you start first? Give me all your browser data history, access to your emails, a video feed of all the rooms in your house, and access to your phone texts and anything else I need. I'll legitimately sell the information and give you nothing.

These Trump egonistics are fucking retards, they're happy with everything he does, they'd be happy even when he actually started the world war.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-30-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

If you're a major ISP, then I wouldn't mind you having my browsing data, I already allow them to share my information with third parties. If it gives more people jobs or money, then I'm helping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you're a major ISP, then I wouldn't mind you having my browsing data, I already allow them to share my information with third parties. If it gives more people jobs or money, then I'm helping
    How does selling your ISP info help anyone with their jobs? You're clearly an idiot who doesn't know what the hell is he speaking about.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If it can prevent at least one murder from happening, then why are you valuing your search history above a human life? Are you that apathetic to the suffering of others? It's not like your house is wiretapped or there are any cameras monitoring your activities, it's just keystrokes. Why are you so afraid of companies seeing your information?
    I have the mental capacity to know that the government uses peoples fear to push their agenda and propagate giving up your privacy. It won't stop here.

You live in constant fear. You are willing to give up your freedom to reduce the fear you feel. That's okay.

Don't push your fear onto the masses when the numbers show what you're afraid of is statistically irrelevant. You deny numbers and facts because it minimizes your fear and you can't comprehend how something you're so afraid of couldn't be a shared fear among the rest.

And the worst part is that you think this is going to save lives LOL. You think that's what the republicans were thinking when they voted yes for this bill? The money in their pocket was doing the thinking. You are so delusioned it's fucking hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post
    Trump are the best thing to happen to the west
    Cancer is the best thing to happen to the human body. No matter how much evidence you provide me I will still deny any counter-arguments. Cancer will make my body great again.

- - - Updated - - -

If it gives more people jobs or money, then I'm helping
    oh lord, remember when you were talking about Trumps tax plans and how reducing taxes en masse was a good idea?

the fucking irony is unbearable LOL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

How does selling your ISP info help anyone with their jobs? You're clearly an idiot who doesn't know what the hell is he speaking about.
    Data analysts who would work with marketing agencies to see which people they could appeal to with their products and tons of other people would be involved in this, this could revolutionise marketing, it would be like Watch Dogs' CTOS, tracking what voting patterns and habits people have and using this information to tailor their products around potential and current customers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

I have the mental capacity to know that the government uses peoples fear to push their agenda and propagate giving up your privacy. It won't stop here.

You live in constant fear. You are willing to give up your freedom to reduce the fear you feel. That's okay.

Don't push your fear onto the masses when the numbers show what you're afraid of is statistically irrelevant. You deny numbers and facts because it minimizes your fear and you can't comprehend how something you're so afraid of couldn't be a shared fear among the rest.

And the worst part is that you think this is going to save lives LOL. You think that's what the republicans were thinking when they voted yes for this bill? The money in their pocket was doing the thinking. You are so delusioned it's fucking hysterical.

Cancer is the best thing to happen to the human body. No matter how much evidence you provide me I will still deny any counter-arguments. Cancer will make my body great again.

- - - Updated - - -

oh lord, remember when you were talking about Trumps tax plans and how reducing taxes were good?

You quoted something that I weren't saying, you're a dick and funny at the same times.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

- - - Updated - - -

oh lord, remember when you were talking about Trumps tax plans and how reducing taxes en masse was a good idea?

He already added 235,000 jobs in two months lmao, even now, he got Ford to invest 1.2b in the US

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He already added 235,000 jobs in two months lmao, even now, he got Ford to invest 1.2b in the US
    235k Jobs in USA not everywhere else, so that is irrelevant to everyone who lives outside of the country.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It'll give me a job and more money, I'll hire some people too when I get more customers. Why does it matter that I'm a major ISP? It'll end up in anyone's hands who wants to buy it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lol jesus fucking christ. You realize like 100k of those are seasonal construction jobs that always come every year after winter ends?

Plus jobs have been growing for quite a while buddy, I swear if the cure for cancer was found in the next few years you'd credit Trump for it. Context means shit all.

And congrats, he invested 1.2b creating a grand total of 130 jobs. It's easy to create jobs when you deregulate everything and say fuck all environmental efforts LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

You quoted something that I weren't saying, you're a dick and funny at the same times.

yeah I don't know why that happened. Oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Trump hasn't done shit but ruin America even more. That colluding piece of shit is going to get kicked out office and thrown into jail.

Anyone who thinks ISPs selling information about their subscribers viewing habits, identifiable or otherwise is a god damn moron.

If said bill doesn't get overturned, anyone in the USA should be using a VPN.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Speedforce1 (03-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope the changes in US has NO effect whatsoever in other countries.

Edit; Especially the privacy shit.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-30-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Better get a burn laptop, start going to starbucks and use tor for MPGH
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234