Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Need some input on this problem.

Well I have been a user here for a while, very few posts, never really have a reason to. Well i'm not new to hacking, far from it actually (been doing it since beta cs). But anyways to my problem, I am not Vac banned from MW2. But I can only play on the "cracked" servers. When I choose a game type it usually says 0/1 good servers, and I can tell it's a cracked server cause if I wait to join, everyone is hacking lol, and this is for all game types, it may say 0/2 or w/e sometimes. But, I can play on regular game servers off of other friends invites, mind you I'm not on a cracked version of the game, I have a legit copy. And I can also join a regular server if I get my buddy to login to my steam account, join a server, and then quit, and then I login, and can join a regular server just fine, but only works for one server, if server ends so does my playing. I figured my i.p. was just banned from IW.net, cause i'm the infamous "Herp Derp" hacker and have been hacking the game since day one. But if anyone has any input on this, I would very much like to hear it, also I can make a video if need be, or whatever.
    Last edited by FRAGADOOM; 03-11-2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Bad Wording.