WTS🌟🌟🌟 2 DAY SALE | FRESH CSGO ACCOUNTS $5.99ea + BONUS COMMENDS 🌟🌟🌟

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
🌟🌟🌟 2 DAY SALE | FRESH CSGO ACCOUNTS $5.99ea + BONUS COMMENDS 🌟🌟🌟
⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿ MINIMUM BUY: 2 ACCOUNTS ⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿
2 DAY SALE ONLY - EACH FRESH CSGO ACCOUNT USD $5.99 EACH
⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿ MINIMUM BUY: 2 ACCOUNTS ⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿





⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿ GUYS I'M OVER STOCKED AND NEED TO SELL SELL SELL !!!⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿
I have OVER 60 fresh accounts waiting to be sold to MPGH users.
PROOF: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cuck4sale/




SALE DETAILS:
  1. This is a MANUAL sale. I need to take payment and send you the account details. This is NOT an autobuy
  2. USD $5.99 each (minimum 2 so get your buddy to throw you some $$ and get a good deal!)
  3. Accounts are FRESH. ZERO hours playtime. Steam level ZERO. No expectations of any BOOSTED hours.
  4. You get a random account picked at my discretion. You might get lucky and the account will have boosted hours. Again NO GUARANTEES!
  5. Accounts can be played globally; they have no real playtime and therefore no risk of ban
  6. Accounts DO NOT come with original email. I will transfer the account to your email.
  7. CSGO Key provided to you with account details.
  8. Instant delivery after payment



EXAMPLE STEAM ACCOUNT FOR SALE: 76561198375237948
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RB-bloodycuck/





HOW TO BUY:
  1. Add my skype: csgosmurfyacc (RektBot™)
  2. OR add my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RektbotMaster/
  3. You always go first
  4. Instant delivery after payment
  5. Vouch: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1227732
daily bump
Goodluck on this ill help you bump
Vouch, amazing person with an amazing business. bought 2 accounts! I highly recommend this seller!
Added on Skype.
24hrs left - get in quick,.
+rep spoke to him, friendly and responsive! Everything went smooth and fast. I'll purchase more from him.
interested
no worries john. add me on skpye
Forgot do my vouch for these dudes,

OP provided 169 commends for $10.
Once again bought from this user. Twice this week.

+vouch, thanks buddy.
has amazing prices with amazing services! defiantly a recommended seller
Hi, do you selling commends as you did for JDXT?
Sure do. feel free to get in touch
Sale over - Please close.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?