Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Go to china and you tell me. I spent 6 months in that god forsaken land, all their history and culture has been demolished and they uphold literally the worst traits for their history while shunning all the good and innovation. They have strong censorship and violations of basic liberties, yet condone and promote stealing (piracy, copyright). They have poor work conditions and groups fighting for the rights of workers and their conditions, as a result they have a large workforce that has little to no safety regulations. Their culture is very rude and politically incorrect, people will often times insult you without warning or reason. They will speak loudly in public without concern for those around them, they will spit on the streets all the time, and they have unsanitary food in many areas. You can often find restaurants using the same meat you find laying out in the sun all day down some alley where everyone sells food and produce. Often times they will just slaughter the animal right there in front of you, as fresh and natural as this may seem, it creates quite a hazard for the streets and sanitary conditions of other food. Their society is also known for just doing shady or illegal things such as scamming which is a big problem there. If someone is laying down or fallen in the streets, or even dying/bleeding people will just walk right past them and offer no help. This is because often times people do this, then turn around and say it was the person who tried to help them's fault. In america if someone is literally bleeding out on the streets most of the time someone will call the cops or help them. Also in china natives try to take advantage of tourists in all sorts of ways. The country is just filled with scammers, that doesnt make it any easier that everything is negotiated. You can pay 2 dollars for something that someone else negotiated down to 2 cent. In some ways it's a good thing but in most ways it's bad especially for people who haven't lived there their entire life.

So, America #1. Largest Economy, Largest Military, and we're not as bad socially as the chinese, you're just more likely to get shot in the face here is all.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Neither!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    CHINA NUMBA WAN

Thanks
    Americaaaaa!!!! c'mon guys that was an easy one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i've never been to china but i can say i would not wanna live under a dictatorship

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Go to china and you tell me. I spent 6 months in that god forsaken land, all their history and culture has been demolished and they uphold literally the worst traits for their history while shunning all the good and innovation. They have strong censorship and violations of basic liberties, yet condone and promote stealing (piracy, copyright). They have poor work conditions and groups fighting for the rights of workers and their conditions, as a result they have a large workforce that has little to no safety regulations. Their culture is very rude and politically incorrect, people will often times insult you without warning or reason. They will speak loudly in public without concern for those around them, they will spit on the streets all the time, and they have unsanitary food in many areas. You can often find restaurants using the same meat you find laying out in the sun all day down some alley where everyone sells food and produce. Often times they will just slaughter the animal right there in front of you, as fresh and natural as this may seem, it creates quite a hazard for the streets and sanitary conditions of other food. Their society is also known for just doing shady or illegal things such as scamming which is a big problem there. If someone is laying down or fallen in the streets, or even dying/bleeding people will just walk right past them and offer no help. This is because often times people do this, then turn around and say it was the person who tried to help them's fault. In america if someone is literally bleeding out on the streets most of the time someone will call the cops or help them. Also in china natives try to take advantage of tourists in all sorts of ways. The country is just filled with scammers, that doesnt make it any easier that everything is negotiated. You can pay 2 dollars for something that someone else negotiated down to 2 cent. In some ways it's a good thing but in most ways it's bad especially for people who haven't lived there their entire life.

So, America #1. Largest Economy, Largest Military, and we're not as bad socially as the chinese, you're just more likely to get shot in the face here is all.
    ^^^^ Factz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up

america forever

Thanks
    China runs the world

Thanks
    America and its freedom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    for manufacturing its china for buisness and studies America

Thanks
    America of course.

Thanks
    I don't know tbh. I like China in some ways but it's fucked up what they do to people. But then if I put America in that sentence it'd be true to. I'm going to say America but only marginally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Maybe China can eat the usa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    America since we don't have a limit to how many children we have due to overpopulation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That shouldnt be a question there overcrowded and over populated ill stick with 🇺🇸

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast