Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    That is a broad oversimplification of courts. Don't expect the supreme court to be the same as a lawyer in some random firm.
    Yet again, what I've said has went COMPLETELY OVER YOUR HEAD despite trying my fucking best to explain this to you.

YOU CAN'T GO TO COURT WITHOUT A LOGICAL ARGUMENT.

Guess who goes to school for ethics, morals, and logical arguments... FUCKING LAWYERS

The fucking point is lawyers HAVE to be ethical and moral. Money can't be a reason why you do something at least not to the courts. You have to present a logical fucking argument, not a "I got paid by this guy so I'm here". HE said lawyers throw ethics and morals out the window when moneys involved....

THATS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. It's a falsehood. I went above and beyond to fucking PROVE it's a falsehood to you plebs. What do I get in return? A bunch of fucking confusion because nobody can understand basic judiciary principles...

The fact you people aren't trolling is what amazes me. You legitimently come to the conclusion my point is the supreme court passes ethical/moral judgements. That's off base as a mother fucker, I was giving real life examples of how lawyers have presented ethical arguments to the courts and had it rise to the supreme court where that argument being so fucking ethical and moral forced them to interpret the law a certain way.

Please don't quote me, this has gone on long enough. It appears to me this isn't trolling but god I wish it was. You all are genuinely this bad at reading comprehension skills. Absolutely ridiculous...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    You can block people on MPGH? How? Would be useful here
    you couldn't understand how Gay marriage applies to refuting your statement: "Lawyers don't have ethics/morals when moneys involved".

Good, block me. I doubt you'll ever understand a word I say because my intellectual properties are far superior to that of a pleb. I assume that would make it harder for you to comprehend what you are reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Please don't quote me
    K princess

- - - Updated - - -

The fucking point is lawyers HAVE to be ethical and moral. Money can't be a reason why you do something at least not to the courts. You have to present a logical fucking argument, not a "I got paid by this guy so I'm here". HE said lawyers throw ethics and morals out the window when moneys involved....
    I never knew that my position was that lawyers could say "I got paid by this guy so I'm here". Well I'll be damned.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (04-18-2017)

Thanks
    K princess

- - - Updated - - -

I never knew that my position was that lawyers could say "I got paid by this guy so I'm here". Well I'll be damned.
    Then quit shit posting, if you can't follow along then why the fuck are you posting. I realize none of you were capable of following more than a few words but heres a recap.

Someone said Lawyers throw out ethics for money.

I responded with list of legislation that was ethical.

He didn't understand so I explained the court system, in which I explain how legislation is passed and why a lawyer must first present an ethical/moral argument to get such things passed.

You seem to have stopped at my example of the gist of what a lawyer will say if arguing for money and not ethics. They will spin things around without making a full turn, they choice to not say or acknowledge certain things for the sake of their argument. This happens when money is involved and not ethical or moral debate.

Stop shit posting, blocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol i like the guy he makes fun of gays

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (04-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You seem to have stopped at my example of the gist of what a lawyer will say if arguing for money and not ethics. They will spin things around without making a full turn, they CHOOSE to not say or acknowledge certain things for the sake of their argument. This happens when money is involved and not ethical or moral debate.

Stop shit posting, blocked.
    I got dem rite to shat past (read in redneck accent). I gotta get dem pist cunt up cause i'm a fag.

Anyways, thanks for saying something that is actually relevant. Lawyers put spins on things to make a quick buck and throw away their ethics to do so. Imma leave myself at that.

Thanks
    Alex Jones is an absolute madman, and not in a good way. The fact that his lawyer even had to use that excuse is rediculous.

Thanks
    Lawyers put spins on things to make a quick buck and throw away their ethics to do so.
    No, they do not try to make a "quick buck".

Y'all dun obviously know how lawyerin' works. You gotsta present that thur lagicol argument-aye. Ethics and dem dum morals gon n burned all my money. Fuckin liberals TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Are you fucking kidding me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    the goblin vampires are out to get him
    The fluoride has made his frogs gay, and he wants revenge.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    No, they do not try to make a "quick buck".
    What dun I be don diz wit ma spin? If y'all lawyirz bi all ethical n shawt den huw da fuk doz I been do da spin.

<Engage Gangzter mode>

why tha fuck would lawyers spin every last muthafuckin thang, ignore certain facts, n' other blingin info dat is relevant ta tha case if they was ethical, biatch?

If they was ethical then they would straight-up consider gettin tha real deal n' acknowledgin tha gray area of what tha fuck happens. But guess what, biatch? That aint up in they interest. They need ta win tha case ta git scrilla. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So they gonna use all tha spin, "alternatizzle facts" n' ignorizzle of facts dat they can ta make they argument.

That aint ethical. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack fo' realz. And when you can't hire a phat defendant lawyer fo' dat guess what tha fuck happens, biatch? Yo ass lose tha case n' take a thugged-out dirtnap ridin' solo up in the hood up in debt.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 04-18-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    wow i always knew this guy was unstable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123