SoldSPOTIFY FAMILY ACCOUNTS █ CHEAP █

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
SPOTIFY FAMILY ACCOUNTS █ CHEAP █
1$ each lifetime warranty
Skype: ******taxed_1

BUMP! (10/char)
Vouch! Bought 2 accounts. Seems fine.
Thank you! (10/char)
Gave me a vouch copy~ fast and smooth! i recommend him.
Vouch for my man I got spotify premium now!
Quote Originally Posted by Voximity View Post
Vouch for my man I got spotify premium now!
Thanks for your purchase!
BUMP! (10/char)
Buy today and get 2 accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Taxed View Post
BUMP! (10/char)
Buy today and get 2 accounts
I'm down for that offer $1 for 2 Spotify Premium accounts? Added on Skype.


Edit: Do not waste your money, there's no point of these accounts, when you try to add yourself to the Spotify Family list it won't work as its country locked. This is unusable as the country is in DE while I'm in the US.

http://i.imgur.com/PdDwPe3.pngⓘ

Second account is not even in the US either. https://i.gyazo.com/27a82d94ea6df268...ef7e16fc0d.pngⓘ


Unless OP can get specific country Spotify Premium/Family accounts, this is completely useless.
Quote Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker View Post
I'm down for that offer $1 for 2 Spotify Premium accounts? Added on Skype.


Edit: Do not waste your money, there's no point of these accounts, when you try to add yourself to the Spotify Family list it won't work as its country locked. This is unusable as the country is in DE while I'm in the US.

http://i.imgur.com/PdDwPe3.pngⓘ

Second account is not even in the US either. https://i.gyazo.com/27a82d94ea6df268...ef7e16fc0d.pngⓘ


Unless OP can get specific country Spotify Premium/Family accounts, this is completely useless.
Try again !
Thanks for all the accounts. Reliable and fast seller. Accounts in perfect condition! Thank you
sent you a request on skype. Please have UK acc
BUMP! (10/char)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VOUCH, EASY AND CHEAP
He asked me for which country I wanted, and he delivered! Fast and easy, don't hesitate to buy.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?