Divine Pet Account / PP
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy an account with a divine pet.
What I'm looking for:
-Divine Pet.
-Stats doesn't matter.
-Family doesn't matter.
-I'm buying the account to show off so don't offer me
accounts with crazy pets, I don't even care if the stats are 1, 1, 1
Do not expect for big amounts of money.
Payment:
The amount I'll be paying will be discussed on Skype.
I will be paying through PayPal.
Rules:
Unless you have more vouches then me I won't be going first.
Original email, security questions and last 3 payments must be provided.
The account must be clean, no cheats used/history of scams,
If the account gets banned and it's your fault you will refund/ or replace it.
By adding me on Skype and selling me an account you agree to this rules.
You can add me on Skype through my signature. If it doesn't work: ******eyaloosh360

What I'm looking for:
-Divine Pet.
-Stats doesn't matter.
-Family doesn't matter.
-I'm buying the account to show off so don't offer me
accounts with crazy pets, I don't even care if the stats are 1, 1, 1
Do not expect for big amounts of money.
Payment:
The amount I'll be paying will be discussed on Skype.
I will be paying through PayPal.
Rules:
Unless you have more vouches then me I won't be going first.
Original email, security questions and last 3 payments must be provided.
The account must be clean, no cheats used/history of scams,
If the account gets banned and it's your fault you will refund/ or replace it.
By adding me on Skype and selling me an account you agree to this rules.
You can add me on Skype through my signature. If it doesn't work: ******eyaloosh360


