Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

About the giveaways

Hello dear community,

I write this thread for two reasons. First, I'm really thankful for all the nice people who are sharing accounts for free. They could sell them but they don't, so we can enjoy having free accounts. Some may not works, but I think it's part of the game and we can't blame. Nevertheless, for fucks sake, why are you changing passwords? We are a community, and we have to share accounts to each other.
    I know, a lot of people aren't changing passwords. If we aren't idiots, we should use accounts and let the owner pay for it. If you change the password, he'll see that you changed it, so he'll change the password and nobody will have an account. So use your brain, and let people enjoy having accounts.
    We all know that it's not a lifetime guarantee.

Cordially.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quentom For This Useful Post:

hunniemuzkhin (04-23-2017),Usersname (04-23-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentom View Post
    Hello dear community,

I write this thread for two reasons. First, I'm really thankful for all the nice people who are sharing accounts for free. They could sell them but they don't,
    so we can enjoy having free accounts. Some may not works, but I think it's part of the game and we can't blame. Nevertheless, for fucks sake, why are you changing passwords? We are a community, and we have to share accounts to each other.
    I know, a lot of people aren't changing passwords. If we aren't idiots, we should use accounts and let the owner pay for it. If you change the password, he'll see that you changed it, so he'll change the password and nobody will have an account. So use your brain, and let people enjoy having accounts.
    We all know that it's not a lifetime guarantee.

Cordially.
    This needs to be said, bless.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usersname For This Useful Post:

Quentom (04-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I always tought the same, just never said, cause it doesn't really affect anyone.

Thanks
    How do you know that the MPGHians are changing the password? It may just as well be the original account owners doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    How do you know that the MPGHians are changing the password? It may just as well be the original account owners doing it.
    You just have to see the comments. First comments are "Oh thanks, it works". After, it's more "none of the accounts are working".
    I'm not saying that it's everytime the fault of the MPGHians, 'cuz it's true that it can be the owner. But, in order to prevent people from changing passwords, I wrote this little thread. I don't blame MPGHians, on the contrary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You just have to see the comments. First comments are "Oh thanks, it works". After, it's more "none of the accounts are working".
    I'm not saying that it's everytime the fault of the MPGHians, 'cuz it's true that it can be the owner. But, in order to prevent people from changing passwords, I wrote this little thread. I don't blame MPGHians, on the contrary.
    Kudos for effort. Nothing will change with this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus3XP View Post
    Kudos for effort. Nothing will change with this thread
    I was just saying though. But if a large amount of MPGHians can see this thread, they can maybe mention it when they share accounts etc. That was just my personnal feeling, nothing else. I don't have the pretention to change things, but my voice and my words can maybe do something, and if you read this, I'm happy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Some accounts are cracked accounts, people that originally own that account can see suspicious activity from their account and change their passwords. It's their right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    Some accounts are cracked accounts, people that originally own that account can see suspicious activity from their account and change their passwords. It's their right.
    And that's why I'm not directly blaming the MPGH community. I know it happens, and we can't do anything against. But against idiots who are changing passwords, we can do something. I'm not speaking personally, I'm speaking for the whole community here, because I like MPGH and I'm spending a lot of my time here. I can't support the website with money (17 y/o), so I support it with my threads. Soft power activated, you know what I mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    And that's why I'm not directly blaming the MPGH community. I know it happens, and we can't do anything against. But against idiots who are changing passwords, we can do something. I'm not speaking personally, I'm speaking for the whole community here, because I like MPGH and I'm spending a lot of my time here. I can't support the website with money (17 y/o), so I support it with my threads. Soft power activated, you know what I mean?
    Yeah I do. IMO this forum needs to have a "hidden post to see" feature in these sections. That way they can ban anyone who's changing the pass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    Yeah I do. IMO this forum needs to have a "hidden post to see" feature in these sections. That way they can ban anyone who's changing the pass
    We can't ban people for changing passwords, it's their "right" in a way. But they have to understand that they aren't alone and a lot of people actually want an account as well. Share is the key my friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Well there are A LOT of noobs when it comes to the account/hacking community. They think these accounts are for them, and not a hacked account you share. I know years ago (not on this forum), when people giveaway away accounts, I changed the password because I thought these were going to be my personal account not a shared hacked account. Obviously, through out the years, I know better now
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Well there are A LOT of noobs when it comes to the account/hacking community. They think these accounts are for them, and not a hacked account you share. I know years ago (not on this forum), when people giveaway away accounts, I changed the password because I thought these were going to be my personal account not a shared hacked account. Obviously, through out the years, I know better now
    Clearly. My thread is not here to blame anyone. If it can help people to understand this, we're good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just deal with it.
    This thread isn't going to change anything and people are still going to continue to do that.
    It has always been the case.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013