Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Qsy56 View Post
    1. He is an Adminstrator from Nopixel, his name is Maxkit which is the name of the adminstrator on Nopixel

2. I wanted to test it out, but there was a problem. when I put the PBO in the addons, the whole PBO was broken. I took it out of addons and the menu was still there. I completely deleted everything named arma 3, reinstalled it and the menu was still there. but not working. then I tried reinstalling again and then I joined a server and it said I was global banned

3. this is a collaboration With infistar to get people banned for getting money on a game (its just a game) and Also I did not realise This guy who released this PBO was infact the adminstrator of nopixel

4. Hackers, professional coders have told me this isnt my fault. this is the fault of this stupid page. this is a place to get banned and broken. If you think you can find hacks on a popular website you are stupid.

5. it isnt fault that you can literally not remove the PBO once you have removed it. Its a sticky beanie, baiting people to get banned

6. im suprised this thread hasnt been removed yet, Because its a bait. this page is a bait

7. do not ask moderators to deleted this reply, because its quite factual and im just saying you can get hacks on other public websites. this is not advertising

8. Unlike you, i have 2000 hours on arma 3 and i have grinded over 189 million in my whole life. so having an easy way out after all of that i think deserve easy money. im not a bored kid like you looking to get banned

9. im not here looking for fuck everyone over and abuse money, im here to just have an easy way out of usual life

10. i do not deserve this ban at all, but its not my fault. i have tried pbos before but they worked fine, this one got me banned and it was permanently beaned on my game, letting battleeye and infistar detect it

You asked me to tell you, so here it is

- - - Updated - - -

I did do that and it didnt work, had to reinstall arma 3 3 times and i got global banned. you clearly havent tried this
    Whether you think you deserve it or not, you decided to download a cheat. Whenever you risk playing the game like you're not supposed to you risk getting banned and it's entirely your fault and no one elses, even if their intention was to get you banned you should have done better research.

Thanks
    This shit works soo great, but im a pussy lol, im playing on a cracked arma 3, still can play on some servers but its working fine.

Thanks
    The guy that started this thread seemed to know about 0% of arma 3 cheats, so he thinks he can make a cheat name it some file thats actually in the game, and think thats all there is to it. But you will still need a PBO Hider, you can either code one yourself or risk finding one. Good luck peeps

Btw if anyone knows how to code PBO Hiders, hit me up. XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Can you use this for other game modes like KOTH and Wasteland?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    wow bro that's awesome but since u don't want us to modify ur pbo can't u make a loadout with thermal goggle ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dont think you can get global banned but you can get infistar banned and horrible. Most servers use infistar you know.

Thanks
    keep getting kicked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    add ESP !! Plz.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234