DIY Laggswitch V2 - With 2 new methods aswell.

Posts 1–15 of 187 · Page 1 of 13
DIY Laggswitch V2 - With 2 new methods aswell.
People were asking for the laggswitch to block the Game individually, this one does that.
I had also uploaded the wrong file in the first one. (the code was right)
This is a continue on from:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1252230

Note: you will need to change the files path in the Prep.bat

Note: I have been using the firewall method since the original post, and am yet to be banned, make sure to keep changing your CHANGEME all the time.

Note: This method will not work unless u are using windows firewall to manage your network, if you have disabled it in the past, make sure to enable it so this method will work.

Note: If you want to avoid being banned, you will need to change CHANGEME in any of the files.


Virus Scans:





The Difference between the FirewallOld and Firewall is that the new makes a firewall rule that directly targets TSLGame.exe (make sure to change the path to that), this way it will not disable anything else when you run it, so you can continue to talk to your friends on voice communications, all whilst using it.


Pros and Cons of each method:
 
Firewall

Pros:
- Is fastest to Disconnect and Re-connect.
Cons:
- Is currently the most used method, and has work to do to set it up.
Side note:
- Firewall old takes less work to set up.

 
IPConfig

Pros:
- Medium Speed Re-connect.
- Is used less than firewall method.
- Easy to setup, just change CHANGEME.

Cons:
- Is slower than Firewall method to Re-Connect.

 
Disable Network

Pros:
- Is used the least out of all available methods.
- Easy to setup, just change CHANGEME.
Cons:
- Takes the longest to Re-Connect.


I would recommend using the new Firewall method as it is the only one that disables JUST the TSLGame.exe and BEServices.exe connection and not your connection to voice coms.

Source Code:
 
Prep.bat (for IPConfig and Disable Network)

Code:
   @EcHo off
SetX CHANGEME 1

 
IPConfig.bat

Code:
   @EcHo off
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="2" (
	IPConfig /release
	SetX CHANGEME 1
)
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="1" (
	IPConfig /renew
	SetX CHANGEME 2
)


 
DisableNetwork.bat

Code:
   @EcHo off
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="2" (
	netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=disabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Ethernet" admin=disabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection" admin=disabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Wi-Fi" admin=disabled
	SetX CHANGEME 1
)
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="1" (
	netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=enabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Ethernet" admin=enabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection" admin=enabled
	netsh interface set interface name="Wi-Fi" admin=enabled
	SetX CHANGEME 2
)


 
Prep.bat (Firewall)

Code:
   @EcHo off
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="CHANGEME" dir="out" action="block" program="Path/To/TSLGame.exe" enable="no"
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="CHANGEMEDIFFERENT" dir="out" action="block" program="C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService.exe" enable="no"
SetX CHANGEME 1


 
Firewall.bat

Code:
   @EcHo off
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="2" (
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEME" new enable="yes"
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEMEDIFFERENT" new enable="yes"
	SetX CHANGEME 1
)
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="1" (
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEME" new enable="no"
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEMEDIFFERENT" new enable="no"
	SetX CHANGEME 2
)


 
Prep.bat (FirewallOld)

Code:
   @EcHo off
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="CHANGEME" dir="out" action="block" enable="no"
SetX CHANGEME 1


 
FirewallOld.bat

Code:
   @EcHo off
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="2" (
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEME" new enable="yes"
	SetX CHANGEME 1
)
IF "%CHANGEME%"=="1" (
	netsh advfirewall firewall set rule name="CHANGEME" new enable="no"
	SetX CHANGEME 2
)


Instructions:

Choose which method you are going to use.
Right Click the Prep.bat File
Click Edit
Change all CHANGEME to Whatever you choose (make sure ALL CHANGEME's are change to the same word)
If using Firewall: Change all CHANGEMEDIFFERENT to Whatever you choose, make sure its different to CHANGEME.
If using Firewall: Change Path/To/TSLGame.exe to your path where TSLGame.exe is installed.
Do the Same for the lagg.bat file
Run the Prep.bat
Use your keyboard tools to set a key for the bat to run or you can create a shortcut in windows and give the scripts a shortcut key:
 
Shortcut method


The First time you run the lagg.bat it will disable your connection,
The Second time it is run, it will re-enable your connection.

The same GIF is back to demonstrate it:
IPConfig_mpgh.net.zip562 B · 985 downloads Clean
FirewallOld_mpgh.net.zip670 B · 579 downloads Clean
Disable Network_mpgh.net.zip687 B · 606 downloads Clean
Firewall_mpgh.net.zip764 B · 1,650 downloads Clean
Files looks good. Approved | Only .bat files inside.
Should I start Prep.bat everytime before start the game?
Quote Originally Posted by denemekullanici0007 View Post
Getting "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." error while trying to download.
Try now
what do you mean by changing the CHANGEME?
Shortcut method is not working for me. I have to run the bat file as administrator manually.
Is there a way to make it so I don't have to minimize to use my shortcut key

The firewall method works i'm just curious to know if theres a way to do it while ingame instead of minimizing quick hitting the shortcut key and minimizing back

I'm playing in Windowed Fullscreen btw
Quote Originally Posted by t00w00t View Post
Is there a way to make it so I don't have to minimize to use my shortcut key

The firewall method works i'm just curious to know if theres a way to do it while ingame instead of minimizing quick hitting the shortcut key and minimizing back

I'm playing in Windowed Fullscreen btw
Try running it as administrator, you can set that in the shortcut properties.


Quote Originally Posted by denemekullanici0007 View Post
Should I start Prep.bat everytime before start the game?
only run prep.bat one time.
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
Try running it as administrator, you can set that in the shortcut properties.




only run prep.bat one time.
I did it but shortcuts do not work in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by denemekullanici0007 View Post
I did it but shortcuts do not work in-game.
im running fullscreen windowed mode, with the shortcut running as administrator
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
im running fullscreen windowed mode, with the shortcut running as administrator
Hi there! Is there something that I`m doing wrong? I just did like manual says and now trying to control script state. Here is the thing: after I run prep.bat I see 2 new outcome traffic rules in my windows firewall. But when I run the script lagg.bat enable state of this rules does not changing. It`s ok or not? First I want to be shure that script is working.
I have some skills in javascript, and I understand what this script have under the hood. Prep.bat creates rules, lagg.bat enables or disables this rules depending on variable value. But in if statement you take variable in brackets, is it ok? What programming language is it? Lookes like php or something
Can you help me and tell how can I ensure that script is working before i start the game?
Sorry for my bad english, it`s not my native language

Update
Problem solved, I deleted % from variable in if statement, added it back, working perfect, thanks!
some users arent able to use shortcuts keys, i think you should tell people ur com specs, maybe w7 able to, w10 not able to .
Makes sense

I play on Windows 10 Fullscreen Windowed and I have to minimize to use my keyboard shortcut then minimize back in (Alt + Tab). It isn't that bad but it'd be cool to just hit the shortcut in game without hitting alt tab in and out.
firewall and ip version is not working for me on system windows 10
yes i did all it says
Posts 1–15 of 187 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?