Thanks

Displayed Ammo Address

Is there an address that is used to display your ammo? I don't want to freeze or alter it, I just want to be able to read how much ammo the user has left and have it be displayed in a trainer. I have been looking forever for an address that displays the ammo on the users screen, but I'm just not having any luck. I even tried looking for some kind of pointer towards the dynamic addresses that you can use to freeze your ammo. I figured i could then read the address that shows which gun you have out then use that to figure the user's ammo. Anyone have any ideas please post.

Thanks
    you could also figure out the algorithim used to calculate the values for the guns...if you help me collect some addresses i might be able to figure it out

its k2 lol...i doubt it will take more than high school math to find a pattern

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Yeah what addresses would you need? Thats kind of what I was going to do. I was going to use the ammo address of the colt and the address to display the current weapon and make an equation to read the appropriate address. However, the address of the colt (that I would be using as a base) is different for every player. If I knew how to get that for someone else, then maybe I could do that. Whats your idea?