Thread: Quick Question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quick Question

Will B/E still be able to ban you while using a AHK while B/E is suspended. Cause in theory its left useless and Idk if it is able to do anything while it is suspended. And so that would be amazing because you still have access to online multiplayer while B/E is suspended so yea.....Just a thought. If anyone would be stupid enough to test this good for you.

Also Id like to just say that maybe we should use the ability of suspending b/e while we can because we are still able to play online with it but what ever just for the devs ....maybe we can bring online haks back idk
    Last edited by 12tuesday34; 05-08-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 12tuesday34 View Post
    Will B/E still be able to ban you while using a AHK while B/E is suspended. Cause in theory its left useless and Idk if it is able to do anything while it is suspended. And so that would be amazing because you still have access to online multiplayer while B/E is suspended so yea.....Just a thought. If anyone would be stupid enough to test this good for you.

Also Id like to just say that maybe we should use the ability of suspending b/e while we can because we are still able to play online with it but what ever just for the devs ....maybe we can bring online haks back idk
    Suspended is like a movie, it's paused but will kick you from an online match if left suspended. If you suspend while AHK is running then join online then un suspend, it will ban you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How but if you dont un suspend. For example I loaded into a game with b/e enabled then right when i loaded in i suspend b/e and played perfectly fine. But like you mentioned after that game finished the game said that b/e is not running and I was forced to restart. So what would happend if during that game time I loaded up AHK and decided to play with it . Will b/e ban me?

Also If i make a smurf acc to test this on and it gets banned will my main account get banned as well...Iam using steam

Btw thanks for your support

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 12tuesday34 View Post
    How but if you dont un suspend. For example I loaded into a game with b/e enabled then right when i loaded in i suspend b/e and played perfectly fine. But like you mentioned after that game finished the game said that b/e is not running and I was forced to restart. So what would happend if during that game time I loaded up AHK and decided to play with it . Will b/e ban me?

Also If i make a smurf acc to test this on and it gets banned will my main account get banned as well...Iam using steam

Btw thanks for your support
    Because the game checks if BEDaisy or BEService is running which it is but it's suspended. I would test AHK while it's suspended, maybe we can bring AHK back to life again which has SO many possibilities. Kinda happy about you opening this thread.

Also PM me about avoiding bans for smurf accounts, since you have helped me before with certain things, ill include you for certain secrets i know just dont share them haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by brent1000 View Post
    Because the game checks if BEDaisy or BEService is running which it is but it's suspended. I would test AHK while it's suspended, maybe we can bring AHK back to life again which has SO many possibilities. Kinda happy about you opening this thread.

Also PM me about avoiding bans for smurf accounts, since you have helped me before with certain things, ill include you for certain secrets i know just dont share them haha
    Alright Thanks so much bro check your pm