Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz. View Post
    So, the FEDEX guy came to your house because he was taking back the accessories or because the "empty box" thing?
    I would say it was for the empty box report. He showed up two days after I reported about receiving an empty box. Pretty sure he was there on behalf of the "shipping investigation team". I did not open the door and he left a door tag with his phone number and left. That was the only time Fedex was involved. The next day I chatted back to follow up, not telling anything about the Fedex visit, and the rep said the investigation was still ongoing and he initiated a return request and said I should mail the empty box with the accessories in. They did send me a return label and all that. I was not going to return anything so I waited a couple more days and got the "we're refunding your items" email in the morning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clanix For This Useful Post:

xyz. (05-13-2017)

Thanks
    but dude why did you say that the macbook was missing? why not the whole macbook package like the white box wasnt in the fedex box???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeshsharma View Post
    but dude why did you say that the macbook was missing? why not the whole macbook package like the white box wasnt in the fedex box???
    Dude my first refund was done by a professional (chav) and he used empty box and that's how I learned what pro refunders use and I started doing refunds on my own since. I read around here a lot and many people who personally got their orders refunded said empty box is the only working method for Apple. I refunded an order for a friend recently whose package did not require signature and I used empty box. I think we wouldn't want to put the blame on the carrier as they may come after you and may require longer investigation. Try to read back dude, a couple of guys here failed their refund because their refunders reported "missing" package.

Thanks
    empty box is right, but you say the FEDEX box was empty not the APPLE box, of course you cant do missing package. when you say that the macbook was missing out of the apple box it looks sus af

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    empty box is right, but you say the FEDEX box was empty not the APPLE box, of course you cant do missing package. when you say that the macbook was missing out of the apple box it looks sus af
    Well empty box has worked for me and for everyone here. Never heard of an "empty Fedex box" though. Lol.

Thanks
    you say nothing was in the fedex box and it felt light when you received it, but you didnt notice any tampering or anything with it... im curious did you say the macbook box was sealed and there was no macbook inside but it contained all the accessories?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you say nothing was in the fedex box and it felt light when you received it, but you didnt notice any tampering or anything with it... im curious did you say the macbook box was sealed and there was no macbook inside but it contained all the accessories?
    Yeah you received a sealed white apple box with everything in except the iPhone/Macbook. No damage, tampering, suspicious stuff, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12