Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DaUltra View Post
    If your girlfriend is quick to believe what others say, whether it be a lie or not, then she should understand that lying is very common nowadays.

I have a girlfriend myself too. If another guy were to tell her that I was flirting around with other females, she would have confronted me first and dug more into this to find out if I was ACTUALLY flirting with others.

If you are being falsely accused, and you have a good relationship built upon maturity and trust, then you shouldn't have a problem. As for the person who falsely accused you and ratted you out for no reason to your girlfriend, I guess you can call that person a douchebag and try your best to cut that person off.
    I didn't specifically called him a douchebag but what I did tell him https://imgur.com/a/iWq9a
    Last edited by Charion; 05-11-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

The problem is that I got banned by the things I didn't even do and why the hell should I when I have s girlfriend? There was probably some impersonation who made me look bad and it's quite pathetic... he who is an adult should have asked the questions from me about why was I crying rather than making an assumption which was totally wrong anyway, I was trying to talk with him about it but you know what, he acted immature, gave me false ban because he is an idiot adult.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive told her truth since the beginning of our relationship, I even told her that I dint like people holding stuff in them, I don't like cheaters and such, and it has helped me and her... The important question here is why he fuck would he think that I would ever cheat on my girlfriend after knowing a lot of stuff about her (which I won't tell you)... I still find it pathetic how he acted and he banned me in the d1scord + my girlfriend left the server
    Kay so the problem us that you got urightfully banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Even told to my girlfriend that I flirt with people, while she isn't around,
    The fuck is wrong with you.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Kay so the problem us that you got unrightfully banned?
    The problem I have with the guy is that he tells me not to disrespect my girlfriend since she is their most respectable mod in the whole forum of theirs, or something happens to me, but what did he do? Completely opposite to what I was doing, so he banned me unjustified and unrightful.

Telling me what shouldn't I do but then does exactly it is just pathetic. Disrespecting other people boyfriends/girlfriends is as pathetic as the person who dates that person would disrespect them, I did none.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12