Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I downloaded it, but when I tried to open it simply shows "Grimoire has stopped working". What I have to do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    That happens to me also but when I open the application again, It should be fine...

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestomantee View Post
    I downloaded it, but when I tried to open it simply shows "Grimoire has stopped working". What I have to do?
    Do you have Flash Player (ActiveX) installed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Okay so I left the bot for whole night and this is what I got in Debug Window

[0:19:38] Auto-relogin started

[0:19:38] Waiting for the game to load

[0:19:39] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:19:39] Game is loaded

[0:19:39] Collecting login information

[0:19:39] Logging in

[0:19:39] Applying delay [RelogCmdDelay=3000]

[0:19:40] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:19:41] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:19:42] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:19:42] Waiting for servers to load

[0:19:43] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:19:43] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:43:03] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:43:03] Setting server info

[0:43:03] Checking whether the login token is ok

[0:43:03] Connecting to server: Twilly

[0:43:03] Waiting for character to load

[0:43:04] [Game.LoggedIn] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:43:11] Character loaded, applying delay [RelogDelay=5000]

[0:43:16] Retry auto-relogin upon failure enabled, checking map in 60 seconds

[0:43:18] Resuming bot

[0:44:04] [Game.KillLag] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:44:16] Map name="elemental"

[0:52:53] [Game.UseSkill] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:53:57] [Game.Kill] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

[0:53:57] [Game.ItemIsInTemp] Error: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
    Last edited by Zypppy1; 05-19-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypppy1 View Post
    Okay so I left the bot for whole night and this is what I got in Debug Window
    ?

If the output is huge, upload it to pastebin.com and send me the link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    ?

If the output is huge, upload it to pastebin.com and send me the link.
    Can't even upload it to pastebin , the file is too big

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypppy1 View Post
    Can't even upload it to pastebin , the file is too big
    Maybe try Ghostbin or upload it to a file host pm the link to him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenius View Post
    Maybe try Ghostbin or upload it to a file host pm the link to him.
    Request Entity Too Large
    The requested resource does not allow request with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit

Gonna try sending him PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hmm... I also encountered a bug, this happens sometimes though, when I activate the bot then deactivate it again it forces the bot to start by itself even if I deactivated it, the bot delay is already at 3000 and I don't know why does it force the bot to start by itself even if I turned it off..
    this makes the bot messy putting the index everywhere in the bot which confuses me what command is it really executing..

- - - Updated - - -

And also I would like to suggest if you would add another "If bot is still in battleon for 1 min, restart bot" like "If bot is still at loading screen after 1-min, relog again" and "if user didn't relog after 1 min, relog again". Thank you..
    Last edited by Render'd; 05-19-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: forgot the effect of the bug..

Thanks
    how to change .dmbot to .gbot ? what is this "click the small, gray, textless button inside the game, on the right side." where can i find this?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Render'd View Post
    hmm... I also encountered a bug, this happens sometimes though, when I activate the bot then deactivate it again it forces the bot to start by itself even if I deactivated it, the bot delay is already at 3000 and I don't know why does it force the bot to start by itself even if I turned it off..
    this makes the bot messy putting the index everywhere in the bot which confuses me what command is it really executing..

- - - Updated - - -

And also I would like to suggest if you would add another "If bot is still in battleon for 1 min, restart bot" like "If bot is still at loading screen after 1-min, relog again" and "if user didn't relog after 1 min, relog again". Thank you..
    Not entirely sure what you mean. Does the bot continue even if you disable it?

I also don't really understand your second suggestion? ("if user didn't relog after 1 min, relog again")

Quote Originally Posted by zeze131 View Post
    how to change .dmbot to .gbot ? what is this "click the small, gray, textless button inside the game, on the right side." where can i find this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean. Does the bot continue even if you disable it?

I also don't really understand your second suggestion? ("if user didn't relog after 1 min, relog again")

About the bug, It continues even if I disable it.

About my suggestion, I guess it should, "If user has failed to relog, relog again" which means if your character got disconnected and then it didn't relog (same as mine, sometimes it doesn't work) it will try relog again.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I mistakenly wrote my suggestions About the - "If loading screen has not loaded, relog again" I mean about the loading screen at the very start where you enter a server then sometimes the loading on that get trapped at 100% so ye I don't know what is name of the loading at the very start.... and also another "If" Command same as that but not the server screen should be pretty cool so that stucked up loading can be prevented....
    Last edited by Render'd; 05-19-2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: hmm.... I erased something and I forgot to explain stuff

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Render'd View Post
    About the bug, It continues even if I disable it.

About my suggestion, I guess it should, "If user has failed to relog, relog again" which means if your character got disconnected and then it didn't relog (same as mine, sometimes it doesn't work) it will try relog again.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I mistakenly wrote my suggestions About the - "If loading screen has not loaded, relog again" I mean about the loading screen at the very start where you enter a server then sometimes the loading on that get trapped at 100% so ye I don't know what is name of the loading at the very start.... and also another "If" Command same as that but not the server screen should be pretty cool so that stucked up loading can be prevented....
    The first issue should be easy to fix. Never happened to me though.

I think I know what you mean, and I will try to implement it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

Render'd (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    UHmmm... Hey Again, I encountered another bug or something like a malfunction, I use the buyback method to get tendurrr the assistant in the bot... and then sometimes, when I leave the bot, It won't relog again, why is this happening? I have setted up my things in the Auto-Relog stuff.... and I thought it was working fine but sometimes it doesn't relog, and sometimes the loading screen get stucked up at 100% (as what as I said from the previous) if it relogs.

- - - Updated - - -

So my overall suggestion is,

New "If" Commands:
    - [Monster Name]'s Health is greater than [1-100%]
    - [Monster Name] has a Health of [1-10,000,000]
    - Loading Screen Stays at 100% after 20 sec. or so
    - Monster is attacking the user

New Command in the Misc. Tab (Related to Relogging in):
    - Relog again if the first Relogging failed after 30 sec.

New Misc. Command (for the index stuff and can be useful if too many commands are in the command list):
    - Index up to the very start
    - Index down to the very end

Other Command(s):
    - Refresh Game (Can be added at command list, Useful if loading screen stayed at 100% for a long time)
    - Glitch room everytime the user steps on [Room]
    - Put Non-AC Item in the Bank [Must have atleast 1 Bank Space] (I guess this is impossible because it needs a quick move to perform the glitch)

Misc:
    - Show/Hide Grimoire (not the systray hide function, and I guess this will be the second option to hide Grimoire and this is a safer way to hide Grimoire which is only you can open)
    - New Hotkey to hide the entire bot (customizable)
    - Hide Button on BuyBack Thing
    - You can remove the Grimoire's Icon in the SysTray for the Hide Function to work [Can be configured to be On/Off]
    - Password to show the Grimoire again..
    - Refresh Server List Button which AQW don't have.. (It's very annoying to see "Artix" Server and other servers full at all times which will force the player to quit the game and relog again..)

It is your decision to implement this actually it is just my suggestion so ye... I would be very proud of you if you will implement these things... THANK YOU... I APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD WORK..
    Last edited by Render'd; 05-20-2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: A Refresh Button for Server List..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Can I suggest a feature? Mass enhancing, or at least an option to tick which equipped items you'd like to enhance? With the new level cap, I'm sure everyone would require such a function. Maybe even enhance everything in the inventory at once? Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast