Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by boobsucker0000 View Post
    Hi I'm new this This, so Can make a Anti-kill hack or killstreak hack
    Just so you know, you would need host

Thanks
    Is it possible to host hacked lobbies (XP/Levels/UnlockAll) when you're VAC banned? If so, how would I go about that?

Thanks
    it is possible but its hard. you cant use force host and force start game, steam doesn't gives you a valid id and so no one can join your lobby... when you are already in a match and host migration start its possible you (with vacban) become host. you will notice since that moment nobody new is joining the match but you are host at that moment and you can mod the lobby...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toxxicomanie For This Useful Post:

CrypticMods (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    Hello,

I'd like to find a challenge unlocker but for a particular challenges or groups of challenges (e.g. humilliation, elite, etc.).
    Is there such a tool that still works with the latest MW2 version? Could you point the link to the thread?

I've been searching everywhere and only found some old ones from 2010 (with no recent replies on thread), and i'm afraid they might corrupt something.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by learningisfun View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to find a challenge unlocker but for a particular challenges or groups of challenges (e.g. humilliation, elite, etc.).
    Is there such a tool that still works with the latest MW2 version? Could you point the link to the thread?

I've been searching everywhere and only found some old ones from 2010 (with no recent replies on thread), and i'm afraid they might corrupt something.

Thanks in advance!
    You can download the previous version of mw2, .208 and use califorina kush with liberation to unlock challenges.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Can you try to find or make a mod that does aimbot trickshots, spinbot, and lobby kick and force host. Also tell the instructions of how to use it. THX!

Thanks
    Hey Xeno,
    Really appreciate what you're doing at the moment, but I'd just like to request an XP/rank hack which is undetected, if possible, as I would prefer not to have another VAC ban on my profile.
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by murraylol View Post
    Hey Xeno,
    Really appreciate what you're doing at the moment, but I'd just like to request an XP/rank hack which is undetected, if possible, as I would prefer not to have another VAC ban on my profile.
    Thanks
    Easy with a console unlocker and a few commands

Thanks
    an aimbot,esp

Thanks
    Can we play with friends while vac banned ? can you make it for us?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Hey, sorry for the long wait.

Here is that (hopefully?) undetected wallhack. If you get banned using it it's most likely because of the injector you are using. I recommend using master131's injector, enable safe mode (before starting MW2), manual map, erase PE, hide module.

Also please leave a thanks, that's the only appreciation I get for making hacks these days and it keeps me motivated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by murraylol View Post
    Hey Xeno,
    Thanks
    Basically what CrypticMods said! I also host unlock all lobbies, so if that is all you want you can send me a private message with your steam id and I can host a lobby for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supermancis View Post
    Can we play with friends while vac banned ? can you make it for us?
    I have tried that a while ago without success and I don't think that it's possible, but I might look into it again.

Edit by JamesBond, Virus Scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/i7ux1ex8ei
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...c5f2/analysis/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Silent; 05-31-2017 at 10:36 AM.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

.e7 (01-03-2018),AeonVice (06-12-2017),CrypticMods (05-31-2017),DevinFSP (06-01-2017),fineboy (05-31-2017),purplzz (06-14-2017),qwermtrk (09-30-2017),Reckless_an (08-03-2018),Sarmae (09-24-2017),Tiiiiimooo (07-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Hey, sorry for the long wait.

Here is that (hopefully?) undetected wallhack. If you get banned using it it's most likely because of the injector you are using. I recommend using master131's injector, enable safe mode (before starting MW2), manual map, erase PE, hide module.

Also please leave a thanks, that's the only appreciation I get for making hacks these days and it keeps me motivated

- - - Updated - - -

Basically what CrypticMods said! I also host unlock all lobbies, so if that is all you want you can send me a private message with your steam id and I can host a lobby for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried that a while ago without success and I don't think that it's possible, but I might look into it again.
    I just released a hack for bo2. I need some ideas for a beginner hack that i can make for mw2. Thanks Also good work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
    I just released a hack for bo2. I need some ideas for a beginner hack that i can make for mw2. Thanks Also good work
    Just saw the rapid fire hack. Not sure how you do it, but if you just use mouse_event and GetAsyncKeyStateA or something similar for the rapid fire I would recommend that you start with something easy like a fov changer (or any dvar changer). The next thing you could try is to hook a function in the game (somewhere in SCR_UpdateFrame would be the best) and see if you can draw a rectangle or text on the screen.

I'll give you a list of the things you'll need:
    - hook address + stack/register "clean up"
    - R_AddCmdDrawStretchPic address and prototype (for drawing rectangles)
    - optionally R_AddCmdDrawText address for drawing text, in that case you'll also need a font
    - cls.white, the white material for drawing the rectangle. You can also pass in 0, then the game will use the default checkerboard material (easy to find by xrefing "white")
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 05-31-2017 at 09:31 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

.e7 (01-03-2018),CrypticMods (05-31-2017),DevinFSP (06-01-2017)

Thanks
    Damn, thanks so much for that wallhack. Compared to the aimbot/wallhack I was using before, your rectangles look unusually really fucking nice for some reason lol. Props.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinFSP View Post
    Damn, thanks so much for that wallhack. Compared to the aimbot/wallhack I was using before, your rectangles look unusually really fucking nice for some reason lol. Props.
    Thanks for the feedback, I have a nice way of scaling the size and thickness of the boxes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

CrypticMods (06-01-2017)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast