QuestionSolvedMuledump need help, not see vault

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Muledump need help, not see vault
Everything worked fine until today.

I reload all account and now not see vault .



In game I have 8 life in vault and this on all account , and don't care how many cheast I have on account I see 8 free block's .
Go open the file "lib/mule.js"

Look for the part like this:
Code:
	var CR = { guid: this.guid }
	var pass = accounts[this.guid] || ''

	var platform = this.guid.split(':')[0]
	if (['kongregate', 'steamworks', 'kabam'].indexOf(platform) >= 0) {
		CR.secret = pass
	} else {
		CR.password = pass
	}

	this.log('loading data')
	window.realmAPI('char/list', CR, function(xhr) {
		xhr.done(onResponse).fail(onFail)
	})
Change the first part to:
Code:
	var CR = { guid: this.guid, muleDump : "true" }
Reload muledump, you might need to clear your cache in order for the js file to be reloaded with the change.
Thanks for help )
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?