HiringNeed a full-time job.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Need a full-time job.
Hi guys ,

I just finished my school year and I really need money for this summer (to eat mainly lol).
Basically my state is helping me by giving to me some money each month , that help me to eat correctly without my parents help but they don't give money in summer time because they say that "you are not in school so u don't need money" but that's false lol

I'm looking for a fulltime job , I can do anything you want (Game power leveling , EU service , GFX photoshop service...) just ask me what you need.
Just I won't accept something dangerous for me.

add me skype if you need someone , i'm very active

skype : wiizkiz-
Go throughout malls and stuff and just hand out your resume.
stop eating.

solved
Just work at a McDonalds? They'll accept anybody.

People want money but don't wanna do shit for it, want to be slumped over a computer leveling a dudes account expecting to get paid minimum wage.
Also save your money by not eating out lmao
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
Just work at a McDonalds? They'll accept anybody.

People want money but don't wanna do shit for it, want to be slumped over a computer leveling a dudes account expecting to get paid minimum wage.
Also save your money by not eating out lmao
I applied to Mc Donalds and they never hired me lmao
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


I applied to Mc Donalds and they never hired me lmao
hahahahaha same
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


I applied to Mc Donalds and they never hired me lmao
Because they know ur a lil savage shit
Just looking to make a little bit money on internet (like 20$ a day or less) to go out and buy something nice to eat.
Need to buy cigarettes too , need money to go out with my GF...

I don't rly need a huge amount like 1200$ per month , just 10$ a day , why would I work af when I don't need a lot ?

HMU If you have something
Daily bump , still looking something !
added u on skype - please accept and we can discuss details
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
added u on skype - please accept and we can discuss details
Accepted you !
Still looking , something with account power leveling is more interesting for me (like league of legends/csgo or any game u want)
Quote Originally Posted by dazwooh View Post
Still looking , something with account power leveling is more interesting for me (like league of legends/csgo or any game u want)
If you want to work as a booster, open your own service?
Get a real job.
Why are you annoying me with "ohh lmaooooo get a real job"

I JUST NEED 10$ every day , WHY THE HECK WOULD I WORK A LOT (LIKE 35 HOURS PER WEEK) to get 1300€ that I don't rly need atm

EXPLAIN ME
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?