Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Plebs rationalize Trump's wall in the viable form of producing energy.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...rder-wall.html

If he believes green energy can pay off the wall in a few years why doesn't he crack down on states improving their energy dependencies? Solar panels on every interstate in America could boost our GDP to an insane number like 4-5%

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

dubsdubsdubs (06-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well let's see how the solar panel wall does and move from there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...rder-wall.html

If he believes green energy can pay off the wall in a few years why doesn't he crack down on states improving their energy dependencies? Solar panels on every interstate in America could boost our GDP to an insane number like 4-5%
    It's cuz Trump is a man child who wants to rationalize a stupid idea with even more stupidity

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

dubsdubsdubs (06-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

It's cuz Trump is a man child who wants to rationalize a stupid idea with even more stupidity
    hes probably never seen a solar panel before...
    im gay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

It's depressing to know actual competent people who've spent their entire lifes being public servants are in a position to rationalize the idiotic things this man has done and said.

If we can build a wall which virtually does nothing and have it pay for it's self, then we can improve our infrastructure and fossil fuel dependency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    hes probably never seen a solar panel before...
    He specifically said solar panels and green energy aren't good enough to be viable options.

Yet he's going to plaster them all over his wall to help pay it off.

He's not only a hypocrit but also an idiot. Most republicans probably didn't even believe solar panels work because they don't believe in science. So I'm guessing this might hurt his base.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    It's depressing to know actual competent people who've spent their entire lifes being public servants are in a position to rationalize the idiotic things this man has done and said.

If we can build a wall which virtually does nothing and have it pay for it's self, then we can improve our infrastructure and fossil fuel dependency.

- - - Updated - - -

He specifically said solar panels and green energy aren't good enough to be viable options.

Yet he's going to plaster them all over his wall to help pay it off.

He's not only a hypocrit but also an idiot. Most republicans probably didn't even believe solar panels work because they don't believe in science. So I'm guessing this might hurt his base.
    I mean, you take what you can get. I too donated to Sanders. He should have won. Now people are stuck with trump and they truly see their mistake.

Trump or anyone like him wont get elected again.

I said it before and i'll say it again, trump had no previous experience and people should have known that. They will learn from their mistakes.

If it makes you feel better, bonds are not going to fund the wall. The wall probably wont even be built. Fuck trump. Hes a prick.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    we could just build a big ass dome around the country to protect us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Found trump's green wall

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzMrJinx View Post
    I'm all for the dome. Some old guy who started the Venus project has been going on for years about how technological our infrastructure could be.

Domes have less surface area for wind to push against, they also allow rain water to flow down without any blockage as with our modern sewer gutters.

The way urban areas like NYC is made is basically like dominoes. A bunch of square high surface area building standing thousands of feet in the air just waiting to knock one and another over. Domes are the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Best Dome in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMrJinx View Post
    [IMG]https://assets.inhabita*****m/files/domecity-ed01.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    Best Dome in the world

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://assets.inhabita*****m/files/domecity-ed01.jpg[/IMG]
    This isn't the simpsons. This is how the dome would really work...

[IMG]https://www.thevenusprojec*****m/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/The-Venus-Project-concept-city-3.jpg[/IMG]

It's like the football dome, it opens and closes according to the weather.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    This isn't the simpsons. This is how the dome would really work...

It's like the football dome, it opens and closes according to the weather.
    B3st Image 10/10

This is all I'm seeing

Luckily, I saw the link so I checked the image on my own. I must say that looks sick af.
    [IMG]https://www.thevenusprojec*****m/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/The-Venus-Project-concept-city-3.jpg[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

You talkin about this Daaaaaaaab

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hahah @Dildo The K1ng you know what to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I hope that you guys are not fucking serious about the domes. You are legit under the control of the government at that point. You can't go in or out.

You are literally trapped.

And its also a Book by Stephen King and a TV show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Dome_(novel)
    im gay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    I hope that you guys are not fucking serious about the domes. You are legit under the control of the government at that point. You can't go in or out.

You are literally trapped.

And its also a Book by Stephen King and a TV show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Dome_(novel)
    Yeah well this is how I see things.

It's the 21st fucking century, we have the technology to rearrange fucking atoms to create nano-material for all sorts of purposes. We can send fucking robots to Jupiter in 2017.... You're telling me with all this technology that it makes sense for there to still be car accidents? Or children dying when crossing the street, or how about how vulnerable we are to mother nature?

Let me put this into perspective for you. Your house is mostly like the shape of a cube with a triangle on top. The roof/triangle helps prevent water from collecting and ruining your roof. The square shape of the foundation helps evenly distribute weight among the pillars of the house. However, gutters flood over and flat squares have more surface area than rounded spheres. Therefor strong wind currents can easily blow down a house or destroy it, just like strong rains can destroy a roof.

With dome technology, we are ensuring our safety when a natural disaster occurs. As global warming increases rapidly, we're going to face so much infrastructure destruction that spending billions of dollars on green energy domes right now would be far more economical than allowing shit to hit the fan.

By investing in green energy, and technological infrastructure, we're guaranteed to make our profits worth overtime compared to constant loss of profit by keeping the same shit. This massively increases GDP and overall expands our economy making peoples quality of life better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also your concept of being trapped is totally fucking retarded. How about you being a slave wage having to work to pay for your basic needs? That's absolute and utter control to the fullest extent, even more so considering you pay for things to entertain you...

The dome idea breaks away from the modern society norms. Domes will allow our cities to look unique and ensure the safety of property. A dome does not have to always be closed, a dome that opens and closes according to the weather just like the football domes is what we'd do. I can't believe people honestly think when anyone mentions building a dome that the dome would be closed at all times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    B3st Image 10/10

This is all I'm seeing

Luckily, I saw the link so I checked the image on my own. I must say that looks sick af.

- - - Updated - - -

You talkin about this Daaaaaaaab

Yep, I met this guy a long time ago when I was a child. It was around 4-7 years ago that I started hearing talk of the venus project.

Also check this out, he has some good stories.

- - - Updated - - -

He turned klan members into liberal SJWs, and he turned flat world believing Muslims into scientists.... I get a lot of my inspiration from him.

Edit: It was 11 years ago to be exact. I'm bad with time, I think something that happen 5 years ago happen last week.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 06-13-2017 at 02:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast