Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Man, what do you expect. CS is one of the top 3 most streamed games. They have esports and all of the crazy fanboys. Adults dont give a shit about hacking, as they are good due to them being more experienced. They know that there are rules and they must be followed! That just leaves us with 15 year olds that want an edge.

Now a good example is Crossfire. It used to be a crazy market when I first joined. Hacks would be coming in as soon as the patches were brought up. There were barely any adults, Now the game is dead and there hasnt been a hack in years. I guess what I am trying to say, its those 15 year olds that you hate that are fuling the site.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    With gaming growing over years, younger population also shows a lot of interests in games and that's how the amount of them increased. Take league of legends as an example. I quit league due to 12-15 year olds fucking your family. It's not that I really cared about that, but I lost interest in being competitive in such game where community is pure shit. I played league for around 5-6 years and back when I started, game was completely different.

Never had much interest in CSGO, but I've played it and I know there's a ton of kids too, especially Russians if you live around Europe, but it can't be helped.

Well my point here is, same those toxic shits you meet in game can also find a forum and do the same shit here. You either deal with it or quit, I guess?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Bruh, you were 15 at one time too acting like them. We all were, it's just a phase of life. I'd say the traffic is more or less the same though, we don't have the huge FPS PC games anymore but the market place is doing alright.
    From what I hear, the marketplace is getting more fucked up and untrustworthy than ever?
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Threadstarter
    You do not feel comfortable sailer or at home
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    cause at least from my experience most sections i would browse for hacks are kinda dead now, maybe because those f2p games most would cheat on died aswell
    like the AVA section, when the game was at peak in like 13/14/15 there were so many good hacks and cheats out there

now the amount of hacks has died down a bit so the people that would come for hacks and stay for the community is also decreasing

not to forget all the exitscammers, if they finally get banned theyre also gone (except for Light, he always returns lol)
    totally agree my friend! I'm with you 100% about the dead sections like A.V.A also look on crossfire section last hack released was on 2013 wtf xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Bruh, you were 15 at one time too acting like them. We all were, it's just a phase of life. I'd say the traffic is more or less the same though, we don't have the huge FPS PC games anymore but the market place is doing alright.
    Hello my friend, when I was 13-14-15 I had a real life acting like a shithead I never was spicy on forums etc. specially on mpgh because I had a good reputation and I had name back then, also the only thing i was looking here was to download some dope hacks and was going to trying to make mad players on the games nothing else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    got a problem with shitheads??? report their posts!!!

also it is well known the CSGO section is full of shitheads... so do something about it (report them) or get over it.
    hello Dave long time no see lul, also I'm always reporting them but as long I see they still acting high but never mind

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
    Hello there, when the first time I joined to this community forum around in 2009 while back then I was playing WarRock and I was searching for cool hack, everyone was so kind and ready to help the other members, but now in 2017 we have a shithead 15 years old kids who think they're gods and the forum own them, Mods doesn't do anything like warn/ban them as I see, also the community have fallen I see the forum is going downhill slowly, not so much online members like back then I don't really know what is going wrong with that but you know guys what I mean.

-Regards sn1p3ro12
    You're not the only Old Dog who remembers the old times
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

sn1p3ro12 (06-15-2017)

Threadstarter
    You do not feel comfortable sailer or at home
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    You're not the only Old Dog who remembers the old times
    also I noticed a lot of high staff are not anymore here like the female admin that's sad

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12