Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The sniper set up is not that good tbh.
    For the secondary you use use a handgun with fmj.. or if you want akimbo only use akimbo deagle because the deagle switches the fastest even when akimbo as the handgun switches the fastest
    Another thing i think you should state is to switch steady aim for ninja PRO if your in a game mode like search n destroy because you cant risk being sound whored.
    Also stun nades are better because if you take a shot and miss you can duck behinde a obsticle and throw a stun because they throw fast then turn the corner and shoot a slow and dazed enemy.
    Also for the third perk part say if your recording for montages commando also works :P
    And this is just a pref of mine but throwing knife or frag works realy well when quickscoping, and if you use machine pistol it should be silenced so you can kill a group of enemys when they are close together without being seen on radar
    MINECRAFT ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Today, I will be talking to you about both types of snipers ( Quick Scoping and Camping) in 2 parts. Aswell how to make a perfect class for each.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Quick Scoping
    Primary- You probably want Intervention for quick-scoping, as how powerful it is. I find that the Berret has too much recoil to quick-scope. But, I have seen people quick-scope with it like Smoky DRFT. WA2000 and M21 EBR for me are way out of the picture.But it can be anything if it fits your comfort.When using a snipe for quick-scoping, I use either an ACOG Scope or FMJ.
    Secondary- You need something fast firing, but powerful. But in order to be an effective quick-scoper, you can't afford to use bling. I find either M93 Raffica or G18 Akimbo. Another option is a shotgun. Preferrably with FMJ or grip. Your secondary plays an important role in your class.
    Perks- The basic perks would be Slight Of Hand, Stopping Power and sSteady Aim. It is VERY important that you have all of these in their pro form. Espicially Slight Of Hand. If you aren't planning to no-scope, you could try replacing Steady Aim with something like Commando or Ninja.
    Equipment-Plain and simple Semtex and flash bangs. Experimentwith everything to find the ones that fully suits you.
    Cnc, comment, and thank. Have fun!
    wow.....Copy paste??? ive seen this post somewhere else in MPGH, maybe this guy copied or the other 1 copied....even tho really nice tut, helped me when i was a noob and was starting to learn how to QS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    wow.....Copy paste??? ive seen this post somewhere else in MPGH, maybe this guy copied or the other 1 copied....even tho really nice tut, helped me when i was a noob and was starting to learn how to QS
    Next time when you want to say something, take in cosideration to shut the fu*k up! Watch the date of the post!
    He did NOT copy/paste it.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    I did not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would suggest this class for sniper(best one so far, I've tried almost all):

Primary: Intervetion w/ FMJ - FMJ to Wallbang for epic killcamz
    Secondary: M93 Raffica Akimbo - Rafficas akimbo switch faster then the G18 and have higher damage then any pistol akimbo.

Perks:
    1.Slight of Hands Pro.
    2.Stopping Power Pro. (If it's hardcore i prefer to use either Lightweight Pro or Cold Blodded since u wont need stopping Power)
    3.If your going with SnD/FFA probably use Ninja Pro(since you wont no scope so much, unless you are going for clips) if your not playing SnD use Steady Aim since not many "Sound Whore" when playing TDM/Domi/etc.

Equipment: If your gonna camp at a spot Claymore. If your going for clips Throwing knife. If your going to QS with Ninja Pro, probably a Frag.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Project T For This Useful Post:

B4M (06-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Project T View Post
    I would suggest this class for sniper(best one so far, I've tried almost all):

Primary: Intervetion w/ FMJ - FMJ to Wallbang for epic killcamz
    Secondary: M93 Raffica Akimbo - Rafficas akimbo switch faster then the G18 and have higher damage then any pistol akimbo.

Perks:
    1.Slight of Hands Pro.
    2.Stopping Power Pro. (If it's hardcore i prefer to use either Lightweight Pro or Cold Blodded since u wont need stopping Power)
    3.If your going with SnD/FFA probably use Ninja Pro(since you wont no scope so much, unless you are going for clips) if your not playing SnD use Steady Aim since not many "Sound Whore" when playing TDM/Domi/etc.

Equipment: If your gonna camp at a spot Claymore. If your going for clips Throwing knife. If your going to QS with Ninja Pro, probably a Frag.
    I like how you explained it. Good job.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12