Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Banu1337 View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/tFruS and for example this monitor https://www.amazon.ca/Acer-Widescree...=monitor+144hz it's gonna be a tiny bit over 1.7k.
    I got mostly the same type of parts, but I didn't have a card with high limit to purchase off amazon and perhaps do refunds or whatever, so I just went in store and the prices there were roughly like 40-50$ more + taxes, it came much higher. I have same processor and shit just the graphics card. Whatever ill just do the 1050ti and upgrade in few months once I save more money lol since I can return this shit and just lose 10% of it

Thanks
    Hello guys, I'm Daniel and gaming is my passion. I bought my PC from amazon after seeing the reviews on gamingbuff and now I'm very happy with my PC. you can also check out there for more options, reviews, monitor ratings etc.

Thanks
    https://www.letsbld.com/BLD

new nzxt website think its pretty good but idk much about computers and building

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by King Clay View Post
    Go with the 24 inches, bigger screens have a longer delay plus a 32inch 1080p monitor wont look that good i think thats what i read. I believe if it under 27inch to get 1080p and if its above 1440p. I mightve read wrong but i think thats what it is. Now for CSGO you should be able to get higher than 120fps wih the 1050 easy. I have bo2 but i dont know how to check the frames you should be able to run it pretty decently though. GTA would proably be the hardest to run out of all of these, and if you ever wanna play hmu.
    Bro help me, when I turn it on, its all fine, then randomly just restarts. It was fine for like a few hours, did a restart then it started turning on and off constantly. Checked my wires, seems to be all OK. idk..?

Also the 1TB thing I purchase does not show and only the other thing shows, I was told to reformat or something.

Also should I manually update drivers or something for graphics card?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post

Bro help me, when I turn it on, its all fine, then randomly just restarts. It was fine for like a few hours, did a restart then it started turning on and off constantly. Checked my wires, seems to be all OK. idk..?

Also the 1TB thing I purchase does not show and only the other thing shows, I was told to reformat or something.

If you got a GTX card download Geforce Experience that will tell you what drivers to download and it will install it for you. Also it was also optimize your games. For the restarting make sure your cooler is on your cpu to make sure its not overheating, also check your power cables and that they are all plugged in all the way. Ive had problems with that before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ibuypower has pretty good prices imo, they buy in mass and can pretty much match any price you would spend on putting it together for you. plus alot of LEDS!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post

Check that the motherboard power cable is secure.

Thanks
    Don't get a prebuilt, usually an additional "brand" price thrown on top.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234