WTSROTMG ITEM SHOP | $1 STS | PayPal

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
ROTMG ITEM SHOP | $1 STS | PayPal
ROTMG ITEM SHOP


 
List of Prices
  • Pixie $1
  • Ethertite $1
  • Fairy Plate $1
  • Sun Spell $1
  • Shendyt $1
  • Soulless $1
  • Pierce $1
  • Foul $.3
  • Covert $.3
  • Cosmic $.3
  • Phylactery $.5
  • Recomp $.3
  • Masamune $.1
  • Gsorc $.3
  • Sun Robe $1
  • Twilight Robe $.5
  • Hydra $.3
  • Acrop $.3
  • MG Armor $.5
  • T6 Tome $.3
  • Geb Book $.5
  • MG Shield $.5
  • T6 Spell $.4
  • Gcookie $.5
  • ST Seal $.50
  • T6 Cloak $.4
  • ST Cloak $.5
  • Milk $.4
  • T6 Trap $.1
  • T6 Orb $.3
  • ST Orb $.5
  • T6 Scepter $.1
  • Dcircle $.4
  • UB Rings $.5
  • ST Rings $.3
  • Incs $.1
  • Skins $1.5
    I won't go first under any circumstances, you can look at my past threads and see the vouches, I have linked them below


Payment
  • PayPal


Vouches
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1276018
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1265500
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1271868

Contact
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Ampghfaming.png[/img]
Skype: ******mpghfaming
Bump, open to negotiation and welcoming any questions!
I would like to buy the 1010 of the empty item
Quote Originally Posted by Iridesence View Post
I would like to buy the 1010 of the empty item
Sadly they changed empty item to Soulbound ;(
Bump this up
Bump this up

Open to negotiation, possibly opening this to smaller sales, if you have lots of vouches I may consider going first
Bump

Open to negotiation on the bulk price, if you have lots of vouches I'll go first
Bump

If you are interested in buying bulk, let me know, anyways, anyone is free to buy now.
+++
fast and Friendly Trader
I went first.
Quote Originally Posted by wavegod View Post
what game is this
Bump his up

Realm of the mad god
Just traded with him, went first, all went very smooth, huge vouch for op!
+vouch

Just bought 3 items from him, got the items very fast and there were no problems, would recommend!
Bump this up
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?