Thanks

Strike's Ban | By @Hero

So basically I got banned for repeatedly bumping my thread, while I've reported my own threads 1-2 days ago, so that a moderator could add my new stock to the thread for me, so i wouldn't have to post my self. but since that never happened and i tried reporting it even twice, not one, and it still didn't happen. I decided to post the stock my self,

So practically, if a moderator would of done his job by checking the reports.. then I wouldn't of had to reply on my own threads with the new stock i had available. Hence, this isn't my fault.

And for sure I do not want a 1 month ban just because of this like what the fuck?

Unban me..

Thanks
    @Hero

/2short.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    @Hero

/2short.
    thanks
    could you also mention other mods or isn't that allowed?

Thanks
    From what I saw from the disputes is you were rude about the whole situation, I believe you said you hated Russians because Hova said something to you.

Also this is your fault, if you had followed the rules you wouldn't have been banned. Just because the staff can't edit your thread how you want, when you want, doesn't give you the freedom to take matters into your own hand (Bumping the thread more than once in a day). To add to that, people can just ask you on stock for your stock and you can make put it in your mood on Skype. You were also told just to edit your last bump to show the new stock, not sure why you don't do that.

@Hero He was the one who banned you so he can tell you in detail what happened and what led him to ban you.

Other staff you may want to hear from.
    @Hova (Marketplace Mod)
    @Hugo Boss (He handled your last dispute)
    Last edited by Matthew; 08-06-2017 at 11:25 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-06-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikesV2 View Post
    So practically, if a moderator would of done his job by checking the reports.. then I wouldn't of had to reply on my own threads with the new stock i had available.
    Thread in question: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1286938
    Ah, so it's our fault that you chose to break a rule.
    We have lives, and we can't always deal with reports right away when they come in.

I would also like to add that your reports were posted 06:56 PM EST and 06:57 PM EST on August 5. These must be the reports you sent in "1-2 days ago". These were all posted a little less than 24 hours ago (as of this post), not 24-48 hours ago (close!).

You decided to bump your thread (again) around the time you posted these reports (7:14 PM EST, August 5). The amount of time between the bumped post and the previous post was a 9 hour differential.

(I noticed you decided to bump your thread again, however this time the offense was made between your main account and your alternate account. There is a 13 hour differential between the post you made on your main account and on your alt. I should extend your ban, but I'll let it go. Deleted the latest post, you may reply on it once 24 hours have passed on the last post you made in it).

This dispute you created was incredibly reprehensible. You are free to express concern if you feel something is unjust, but to intentionally break rules, and to state things that weren't even correct (i.e. stating reports were sent in 1-2 days ago, even though it was < 24 hours ago) just leaves a sour thought.
    Although I shouldn't even do this after you created this dispute, I will shorten your ban to 24 hours. I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart. However, if something of similar nature occurs again, you'll be banned + extended duration.

Dispute (semi) denied.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-06-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020