Thanks

Trumphh's Ban Appeal

Hey, this is Trumphh

I was banned within a scam report I made on SOMEONE else

I was banned permanently for an unfair reason as I'm the one who even made the thread for a scam report on someone else and end up being banned.. I wouldn't have even made a thread on the specific issue. And also, I received no warning that you cannot sell a program, and the way I got the same exact program was from buying it from someone on MPGH. I don't know why I'm being banned when I haven't done anything wrong but should receive a warning, because I honestly with my integrity had no clue. I conduct legitimate business and have never had intention to scam a user ever. There has been one mishap and I refunded the user because I do not wish to scam anyone. Yet, theres rules indicated on the forums that aren't even accounted for as well. And the person who sold me the EXACT program was from MPGH too?

I should've received a warning at most, not a permanent ban for something that I didn't know was a bannable offence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh2 View Post
    Hey, this is Trumphh

I was banned within a scam report I made on SOMEONE else

I was banned permanently for an unfair reason as I'm the one who even made the thread for a scam report on someone else and end up being banned.. I wouldn't have even made a thread on the specific issue. And also, I received no warning that you cannot sell a program, and the way I got the same exact program was from buying it from someone on MPGH. I don't know why I'm being banned when I haven't done anything wrong but should receive a warning, because I honestly with my integrity had no clue. I conduct legitimate business and have never had intention to scam a user ever. There has been one mishap and I refunded the user because I do not wish to scam anyone. Yet, theres rules indicated on the forums that aren't even accounted for as well. And the person who sold me the EXACT program was from MPGH too?

I should've received a warning at most, not a permanent ban for something that I didn't know was a bannable offence.
    Its very clear.

You also had to tick a box saying you agreed to the rules when you signed up for MPGH.

Thanks
    Tickbox includes only game related programs.

I understand, that it is very clear, however a warning should've at least been given first...?

Thanks
    Tagging the staff that may have banned you
    @Hero
    @Hugo Boss

I mean a warning + marketplace ban would have been more suitable in this case, but rules are rules, and when you sign up on this site you should read the rules before posting anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When you signed up to this site, you are expected to have read the forum rules.

Furthermore, by interacting within the MPGH Market Place, you are also expected to have read all the stickied threads containing the rules for each section.

They have all explicitly said that selling programs is not allowed, thus you have been banned.

I have also had the purchaser banned since they have acknowledged to purchasing programs which is not allowed.

If you know anyone on MPGH who has sold you a program, report them immediately and we will handle the situation
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    When you signed up to this site, you are expected to have read the forum rules.

Furthermore, by interacting within the MPGH Market Place, you are also expected to have read all the stickied threads containing the rules for each section.

They have all explicitly said that selling programs is not allowed, thus you have been banned.

I have also had the purchaser banned since they have acknowledged to purchasing programs which is not allowed.

If you know anyone on MPGH who has sold you a program, report them immediately and we will handle the situation
    I should get only a warning,

What about the rules where you can't sell cracked accounts? These rules aren't enforced as I never see people getting banned for selling cracked, stolen, or phished accounts. It's very clear too..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I should get only a warning,

What about the rules where you can't sell cracked accounts? These rules aren't enforced as I never see people getting banned for selling cracked, stolen, or phished accounts. It's very clear too..
    @Ahlwong don't want to get an infraction but please let this kid know that there's no warning. He should already be banned now.

Thanks
    Honestly though a permanent ban from using any service forever on MPGH is quite harsh, a second chance would honestly be so nice.. If I don't abide by any rule again, ban me permanently.

Thanks
    Honestly though a permanent ban from using any service forever on MPGH is quite harsh, a second chance would honestly be so nice.. If I don't abide by any rule again, ban me permanently.
    A permanent ban is what the MPGH rules state. Please do not question the rules written by the staff. It is there to serve as a guideline for everyone to follow and if they gave you a second chance, then everyone else that follows would have to get one too.