Thanks

PAyment Fraud Issue AQWorlds

ok so every account i make gets banned for payment fraud due to an account from past disputes is there anyway i can bypass this without getting banned because it bans me whenever i buy acs or membership please help me how to bypass this bullshit it always bans me after i buy sometinhg off of aqworlds like acs or membership

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by excedly View Post
    ok so every account i make gets banned for payment fraud due to an account from past disputes is there anyway i can bypass this without getting banned because it bans me whenever i buy acs or membership please help me how to bypass this bullshit it always bans me after i buy sometinhg off of aqworlds like acs or membership
    Use an RPD or a VPN.

Thanks
    are you sure its because of my ip or is it because of the card i use which is the same name???

Thanks
    are you sure its because of my ip or is it because of the card i use which is the same name???
    Yes this is very likely possible. It's unlikely, but if AE really hate you that much, then they will block payments from you.
    I had and would still have (if I tried today) my payments blocked (no matter what IP, account, email address etc. etc.) by my PayPal address. They would tell Paypal that my credit card was fraudulent or some bullshit. That was with Paypal, but I'm sure they could do the same with direct card payments.

(The reason they did this was not only because they hated me, but because I was giving away the ACs I bought here on MPGH which they clearly didn't like)

Oliboli8769

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

Omni-Zamasu (08-26-2017),ZebraKing (08-25-2017)

Thanks
    lmfao rip so if i wanted to buy membership or anything i would have to use a prepaid debit card or gift card? or how can i bypass it without getting banned?

Thanks
    lmfao rip so if i wanted to buy membership or anything i would have to use a prepaid debit card or gift card? or how can i bypass it without getting banned?
    is your account linked with a portal battleon if not i can buy whatver you want for you for a discounted price and you wont get banned cuz its through portal battleon and it wont be your card (basically i have artix points so you pay me a bit then i buy you ac's/membership with artix points) add my skyp if interested a.i5mail

Thanks
    Ehh, try using Paypal or one of the other huge list of payment options? Or @ZebraKing has an alternative option.
    Sadly it will just take a bit of trial and error from you I think.

Thanks
    i used paypal it refunded me and banned me lmfao how can i purchase shit without it banning me

Thanks
    i used paypal it refunded me and banned me lmfao how can i purchase shit without it banning me
    Damn. It seems that once they hate you, they really do hate you xD
    Hmm... the only option I can think of is using a trusted friend to make purchases for you. It is a difficult situation when a business doesn't even want your money though ahaha.

Thanks
    will i be fine if i buy the stuff with a subway gift card or some sort of prepaid debit card and can i still buy it off my same ip or should i login with a different ip adress then make purchase?

- - - Updated - - -

will it work if i buy a subway gift card and redeem the gift card through a vpn or ................? ill find out tommorow morning lol see if i get banned or not fucking aqwolrds take this like its a damn imiigration

Thanks
    will i be fine if i buy the stuff with a subway gift card or some sort of prepaid debit card and can i still buy it off my same ip or should i login with a different ip adress then make purchase?

- - - Updated - - -

will it work if i buy a subway gift card and redeem the gift card through a vpn or ................? ill find out tommorow morning lol see if i get banned or not fucking aqwolrds take this like its a damn imiigration
    Any sort of third-party payment provider like that should work. But yes, most definitely, use a VPN.
    Remember the least likely thing they'll be blocking you by is your payment method. It'll be username, email, IP etc. most of the time.
    But yes, they do treat it like immigration :')

Thanks
    iom playing on the account on my same ip but i rdeemed the code to the account on a different ip....?

Thanks
    iom playing on the account on my same ip but i rdeemed the code to the account on a different ip....?
    It could be your account they have blocked. It's really a guessing game I'm afraid.