Thread: World War III

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I gave you outlines and you still believe in that diabolical Christianity. Okay, show me where it says God loves everybody??I guess I'll start with that, show me where these Christians get that crazy lie from?? I swear its no where in the bibical text KJV
    You're so retarded, I never said God loved someone dumbass, keep your ignorance and closed minded to urself
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

You're so retarded, I never said God loved someone dumbass, keep your ignorance and closed minded to urself
    OMG, you so dumb lol Is it that hard for you to comprehend, Can you understand when A question is directly asked or asked in general? That was A general statement, of course, you didn't say God love everybody, hell you don't even believe in the bibical text, so why would I even say you said that?? Man stay in school

When I said "Show me where God said he loves everybody" I wasn't saying as if you actually said it. As you can see later I said where do christians get the crazy lie from? Stop acting like A woman and getting emotional, only A female would call someone out there name over a statement. Dude calm down its not that serious I promise chill the hell out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMG, you so dumb lol Is it that hard for you to comprehend, Can you understand when A question is directly asked or asked in general? That was A general statement, of course, you didn't say God love everybody, hell you don't even believe in the bibical text, so why would I even say you said that?? Man stay in school

When I said "Show me where God said he loves everybody" I wasn't saying as if you actually said it. As you can see later I said where do christians get the crazy lie from? Stop acting like A woman and getting emotional, only A female would call someone out there name over a statement. Dude calm down its not that serious I promise chill the hell out.

You are directly telling to someone to stay in school while you can't even provide proper research + statements when it comes to "biblical text", if you were comprehensively providing something to stay true to your statements about "Christianity is lie" and among of the other things, then I would comprehend and understand what you're trying to say, but apparently and/or for some reason, you can't even comprehensively do research when it comes to Bible being lie and Bible being this, I don't need to read some idiocy when something that in reality doesn't exist because people dream awfully a lot about the fictional characters as Jesus, all of these Jesus talks been from "false" books of Jesus of ANY KIND, how many times have people been trying to accurately draw "Jesus" on something? How many times have people gone to "heaven" and come back from coma "Because" "Jesus" helped them? All of this is a holy bullshit, and I'm still amazed that people believe in a fictional character like Jesus and other crappy imaginary autistic things....

You should stay in school with the awful grammar of yours, no offense, but it's fucking shit... Just because people pray for some dumbass at heaven doesn't mean they are "loved" or "saved", you're just an idiot who can't comprehend that all of I did was to trigger you and troll you, "stay in school" well maybe you should start to understand who is a troll and who isn't
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Things happen at their own rhythm in my opinion, not just because they were predicted or foreseen to happen at a specific point in time. By the way, cornerpath, stop acting like a somewhat undercover troll sometimes, dude.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

You are directly telling to someone to stay in school while you can't even provide proper research + statements when it comes to "biblical text", if you were comprehensively providing something to stay true to your statements about "Christianity is lie" and among of the other things, then I would comprehend and understand what you're trying to say, but apparently and/or for some reason, you can't even comprehensively do research when it comes to Bible being lie and Bible being this, I don't need to read some idiocy when something that in reality doesn't exist because people dream awfully a lot about the fictional characters as Jesus, all of these Jesus talks been from "false" books of Jesus of ANY KIND, how many times have people been trying to accurately draw "Jesus" on something? How many times have people gone to "heaven" and come back from coma "Because" "Jesus" helped them? All of this is a holy bullshit, and I'm still amazed that people believe in a fictional character like Jesus and other crappy imaginary autistic things....

You should stay in school with the awful grammar of yours, no offense, but it's fucking shit... Just because people pray for some dumbass at heaven doesn't mean they are "loved" or "saved", you're just an idiot who can't comprehend that all of I did was to trigger you and troll you, "stay in school" well maybe you should start to understand who is a troll and who isn't

Nvm post I erased the post out.
    Last edited by cornerpath; 09-16-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks
    I gave you outlines and you still believe in that diabolical Christianity. Okay, show me where it says God loves everybody??I guess I'll start with that, show me where these Christians get that crazy lie from?? I swear its no where in the bibical text KJV
    Matthew 5:43-48 New International Version (NIV)

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

And since you love the king james version:

Matthew 5:43-48 King James Version (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
    Last edited by Not_A_German_Scientist; 09-17-2017 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What do you guys think about The idea that this may end up as another Cold War? Most countries have already stated that they do not feel safe just relying on the USA for protection, so what if they now start developing nukes? We could end up with another arms race Which would at least have minimal casualties but would bring about a lot of political instability.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Onii-Chan <3 View Post
    What do you guys think about The idea that this may end up as another Cold War? Most countries have already stated that they do not feel safe just relying on the USA for protection, so what if they now start developing nukes? We could end up with another arms race Which would at least have minimal casualties but would bring about a lot of political instability.
    I mean, I understand the countries which don't feel safe by having the USA as their "only" reassurance that no harm will come to them in relation to what North Korea's trying to start, mine being one of them, but I still think it wouldn't be a good idea since the USA could see it as a sign of bad faith and things could start collapsing from there onwards. Either work on a solution together or don't work at all. Countless and countless times it's been said that people need to start making minimal effort to work together and make things work out, and I agree with it.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 09-17-2017 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Added a few things in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_German_Scientist View Post
    Matthew 5:43-48 New International Version (NIV)

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

And since you love the king james version:

Matthew 5:43-48 King James Version (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

This still doesn't prove God loves everybody, just because Jesus told them to love their enemies doesn't mean God loves everybody.
    I'm telling you its no where in the text

Thanks
    This still doesn't prove God loves everybody, just because Jesus told them to love their enemies doesn't mean God loves everybody.
    I'm telling you its no where in the text
    If you love your enemies then who don't you love? Your neighbor? Your distant relatives? A random ass refugee? The Rothschilds?

Your enemies are the ones you are LEAST likely to love so of course if you love THEM you'll love everybody else, you know what I mean?

Its like if you said you love your enemies like the Rothschilds, jews in general, and non-chrisitans but somehow say you don't love people that aren't your enemies
    like neighbors, brown people, or gays. If you did that wouldn't that make neighbors, brown people, and gays your greater enemies than the Rotschilds, jews, and non-christians?

Its like a spectrum:

Love__________________________________________________ _______________________________________Hate
    You----Family----Friends----Neighbors----Co-workers----distant Neighbors----Nearby strangers----Far away strangers----Annoying
    Love__________________________________________________ _______________________________________Hate
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------people----People you dislike----Bad people

If you had a love to hate ratio of 10:1 (so you love yourself 10x more than you hate yourself [note these are arbitrary values. They're just there to REPRESENT the QUALITY of how much you loved yourself compared to how much you hate yourself) and your love to hate ratio of bad people was 1:10 (hate 10x more than loved) yet you were commanded to love them like you loved yourself, then wouldn't you also be then told to love the people in the between like for example the Annoying people who may have a love to hate ratio of 5:6 (so you slightly hate them more than loved them).

Does it have to EXPLICITLY say "God loves everybody" for you to be satisified? I don't think so. I can read into the logic of how social relations work.
    Last edited by Not_A_German_Scientist; 09-17-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_German_Scientist View Post
    If you love your enemies then who don't you love? Your neighbor? Your distant relatives? A random ass refugee? The Rothschilds?

Your enemies are the ones you are LEAST likely to love so of course if you love THEM you'll love everybody else, you know what I mean?

Its like if you said you love your enemies like the Rothschilds, jews in general, and non-chrisitans but somehow say you don't love people that aren't your enemies
    like neighbors, brown people, or gays. If you did that wouldn't that make neighbors, brown people, and gays your greater enemies than the Rotschilds, jews, and non-christians?

Its like a spectrum:

You----Family----Friends----Neighbors----Co-workers----distant Neighbors----Nearby strangers----Far away strangers----Annoying
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------people----People you dislike----Bad people

If you had a love to hate ratio of 10:1 (so you love yourself 10x more than you hate yourself [note these are arbitrary values. They're just there to REPRESENT the QUALITY of how much you loved yourself compared to how much you hate yourself) and your love to hate ratio of bad people was 1:10 (hate 10x more than loved) yet you were commanded to love them like you loved yourself, then wouldn't you also be then told to love the people in the between like for example the Annoying people who may have a love to hate ratio of 5:6 (so you slightly hate them more than loved them).

Does it have to EXPLICITLY say "God loves everybody" for you to be satisified? I don't think so. I can read into the logic of how social relations work.

Love thy neighbor was only for Israelites it wasnt about everyone on Earth. The Law was given only to the israelites so when he told them love thy neighbor it was their own israelite brothers. As for enemies, no telling who it's talking about, it coud be there own brothers or anyone outside the nation.

God hated Esau and loved Jacob, remember this was way before they was born.

Plus you do realize only the 12 tribes will have the kingdom and the nations outside of the 12 will be servants to them right??
    Last edited by cornerpath; 09-17-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Love thy neighbor was only for Israelites it wasnt about everyone on Earth. The Law was given only to the israelites so when he told them love thy neighbor it was their own israelite brothers. As for enemies, no telling who it's talking about, it coud be there own brothers or anyone outside the nation.

God hated Esau and loved Jacob, remember this was way before they was born.

Plus you do realize only the 12 tribes will have the kingdom and the nations outside of the 12 will be servants to them rightly to
    Wait, who do you think Mathews 5:43-48 is supposed to apply to? Only the Israelites and their descendants? Where does that leave other entities like yourself or god?
    Is everyone else allowed to hate everything across the seven seas?

And your answer seems to fly in the face of "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" which seems to imply that god loves his enemies (and is one of his qualities of perfection. Therefore, a human applying this trait [to a less degree] will be closer to perfection [perfection synonymous with god] than if he did not apply this trait). Is god lying when he says that?

And your whole esau example reminds me of something, many people considers the New testament overriding many of the laws of the old testament. You wonder why Christians believe in god loves everyone? Well, there you go. You believe in a selectively cruel god of the old testament to this day. Others think the new testament overrides the old. It is simply a difference of belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nobody would win. The entire world would get destroyed.
    You asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ya ya world war 3. 1 idiot will press wrong button so another does and here wont be such a planet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Honestly, without USA, there would be no risk of WW3 right now. The political instability in Syria and Ukraine is their fault and they are fully aware, now they yell on each other with North Korea even though USA had an offer for non-aggression pact by Korea years ago and there was another offer from Russia/China/North Korea that was saying something about freezing NK's missiles and nuclear systems in exchange for non-aggression pact and USA stopping their Army flights around NK's borders. Of course USA refused, but that's something they won't tell you in TV.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast