Thread: What_Language?

Thanks

What_Language?

Hi guys I'm new,

I'm trying to figure out what programming language everyone is using. I have C++ (an old version) but when i download other people's work from this site to give me an indication or "feel of the software" I can't open the code. (at least in true format), it's just binary. I would like to play around with the software but it's difficult if i don't know what platform everyone is working on.

any help would be great

-Sage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage_84 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new,

I'm trying to figure out what programming language everyone is using. I have C++ (an old version) but when i download other people's work from this site to give me an indication or "feel of the software" I can't open the code. (at least in true format), it's just binary. I would like to play around with the software but it's difficult if i don't know what platform everyone is working on.

any help would be great

-Sage
    1. I believe you cannot open and leech a program through C++ (yarly, you should know that).
    2. Why
    3. Visual Basic is used, sometimes Cheat Engine and C++/C#
    4. Source code probably won't be given to you, probably will. depends.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    The only way to open such programs is decompiling. You will be able to see the code. However the programer is able to protect the source to make it undecompileable.

I'm actually using visual basic to make my programs.

Easy syntax , easily understandable. I'd rather start learning vb than c++ if y'only into doing trainers or smaller tools. If you are into programming real hacks such as aimbots & esps, c++ is your language =P