Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

Are you drinking your own piss and/or are you doing some kind of a drug that makes you extremely stupid? You haven't provided any kind of information to back up the arguments we had thorough the discussion, yet, here you are continuing to arguing that the point I am making is extremely dumb, what makes it extremely hard to comprehend the idea that the God you so believe has nothing to do with anything that has been made in this world? "God" didn't create the fault of humanity, he didn't create the things we've been through, done, will make in the future, so making that as your argument makes me believe that you are poor piss individual who believes whatever he wants to believe without thorough investigation about the things that ARE actually real, the things that AREN'T real and the things that are made you to believe that are real, but in reality aren't, everyone who sees/smells/tastes things are people who have accepted the reality and don't believe made up stuff like this so inserted fake God into your mind, it's an illusion, fake news, bullshit, shut the fuck up, every argument you have/will have is autistic and retarded.

Muslim, budisim and etc have all same God? Or are they different kinds of Gods? You and every next ignorant/dumbass person that believes in a religious, no matter what kind of fake religious bullshit you believe in.

Also, what @Ahmad said
    I did gave you my points in the disscussion. Dude why you keep saying i'm in A religion when I don't even believe in organized reigion? I don't like christianity and will never like christianity, I am not apart of their cult
    Last edited by cornerpath; 10-08-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I did gave you my points in the disscussion. Dude why you keep saying i'm in A religion when I don't even believe in organized reigion? I don't like christianity and will never like christianity, I am not apart of their cult
    Who the hell did say u have to be in Christianity to be in the cult, there are other religious things u can be part of, stop playing dumb, kiddo
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Who the hell did say u have to be in Christianity to be in the cult, there are other religious things u can be part of, stop playing dumb, kiddo
    This kid is uneducated and closed minded. He just PM'd me telling me how we don't know how the pyramids exist. I'm like, NIGGA HAVE YOU SEEN NYC??? DOES A PYRAMID SEEM HARDER TO BUILD THAN A FUCKING SKYSCRAPPER? The schmetics for the pyramids are only a google search away.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

This kid is uneducated and closed minded. He just PM'd me telling me how we don't know how the pyramids exist. I'm like, NIGGA HAVE YOU SEEN NYC??? DOES A PYRAMID SEEM HARDER TO BUILD THAN A FUCKING SKYSCRAPPER? The schmetics for the pyramids are only a google search away.
    This guy clearly has no idea wtf is he speaking about
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

This guy clearly has no idea wtf is he speaking about

How can you two be this dumb. Theres no way scientist of today know accurately how it was build, they only give theories, its A fact look the shit up. Lol watch some documenteries, or read some books. No modern man today know how to build them it's too complex. You guys are looking at the pyramids from an outside view rather than thinking how it was built! A sky scrapper is just A long high building, plus buildings created now days are not durable like the ancient buildings of 3000+years ago.

Why you think the buildings, and bridges now days need constant maintenance because there A flaw in the engineering and depends on the material. As for the pyramids, aztec temples, and roman monuments the engineering is was supreme, that why you still see them in Average condition thousands of years later. If the pyramids was so easy to build like the sky scrappers then why the Hell people like Scientist, Engineers, and archaeologist are so appauld by the engineering done on them?? Today's buildings are made of steel, glass and concrete. They will rapidly disintegrate once abandoned. I know several highrise buildings that were torn down after only 20 or 30 years. Theres some documentaries out there that would expain better.

Back in those days they had to carry the bricks miles away to the place where they were building. My question is how these people transported 2-ton bricks many miles away and then carrying them to the top. Not only that, but they had to make sure every brick was placed perfectly, its amazing to think they had to keep this up while building the top and going through millions of bricks. They had to make sure their math was Perfect throughout the whole process. The great pyramids has 8 sides but no one would know unless someone look at it from above, so how did they know where to accuratly put the block if they couldn't see their work??? You can only see the 8 sides on certain days in A year

How did a civilization that was supposedly ‘not as advanced’ as us build these by-hand and with such precision to create this concavity that is only seen from the air and on the equinoxes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How can you two be this dumb. Theres no way scientist of today know accurately how it was build, they only give theories, its A fact look the shit up. Lol watch some documenteries, or read some books. No modern man today know how to build them it's too complex. You guys are looking at the pyramids from an outside view rather than thinking how it was built! A sky scrapper is just A long high building, plus buildings created now days are not durable like the ancient buildings of 3000+years ago.

Why you think the buildings, and bridges now days need constant maintenance because there A flaw in the engineering and depends on the material. As for the pyramids, aztec temples, and roman monuments the engineering is was supreme, that why you still see them in Average condition thousands of years later. If the pyramids was so easy to build like the sky scrappers then why the Hell people like Scientist, Engineers, and archaeologist are so appauld by the engineering done on them?? Today's buildings are made of steel, glass and concrete. They will rapidly disintegrate once abandoned. I know several highrise buildings that were torn down after only 20 or 30 years. Theres some documentaries out there that would expain better.

Back in those days they had to carry the bricks miles away to the place where they were building. My question is how these people transported 2-ton bricks many miles away and then carrying them to the top. Not only that, but they had to make sure every brick was placed perfectly, its amazing to think they had to keep this up while building the top and going through millions of bricks. They had to make sure their math was Perfect throughout the whole process. The great pyramids has 8 sides but no one would know unless someone look at it from above, so how did they know where to accuratly put the block if they couldn't see their work??? You can only see the 8 sides on certain days in A year

How did a civilization that was supposedly ‘not as advanced’ as us build these by-hand and with such precision to create this concavity that is only seen from the air and on the equinoxes?
    Do you really think pyramide would withstand fucking hurricane? 5th category hurricane? If u do ur a retarded asf.. And the fuck? Now all of the sudden you spew up the bullshit this thread wasn't about, not even remotely... Dumbass
    Last edited by Charion; 10-08-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

Do you really think pyramide would withstand fucking hurricane? 5th category hurricane? If u do ur a retarded asf.. And the fuck? Now all of the sudden you spew up the bullshit this thread wasn't about, not even remotely... Dumbass

Dude why do you keep trolling? Please stop man i'm trying to debate but you are saying A hurricane will knock down A ton of bricks, montar bricks to be exact?? Besides the pyramids already withstood earthquakes and what not. How come you reseach stuff that I say its like you ust hate me for no reason lol Dude just watch the documentaries or study/ research on them, why would I lie about A pryamid?

No that dumbass guy above mention it I didn't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dude why do you keep trolling? Please stop man i'm trying to debate but you are saying A hurricane will knock down A ton of bricks, montar bricks to be exact?? Besides the pyramids already withstood earthquakes and what not. How come you reseach stuff that I say its like you ust hate me for no reason lol Dude just watch the documentaries or study/ research on them, why would I lie about A pryamid?

Angola? No wonder..
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Why are we debating autistic shit when this thread was about whatever or not you believe the person above in the space or not, and you're going to give me an article about Pyramids, could u fucking not? Do research, do this, do that, if you are so intelligent, you'd give me the links without me wasting my time to research bullshit, get a life kiddo.

Achievements:

Thanks

Why are we debating autistic shit when this thread was about whatever or not you believe the person above in the space or not, and you're going to give me an article about Pyramids, could u fucking not? Do research, do this, do that, if you are so intelligent, you'd give me the links without me wasting my time to research bullshit, get a life kiddo.
    If I'm getting this right, the argument is about whether a CAT 5 hurricane could take down a fucking pyramid in the middle of the desert? If not then ignore this post.

First and foremost assuming a hurricane does magically hit a fucking pyramid in the middle of the desert... then we need to figure out how much resistance to the hurricane the pyramid will have.

The mathematical formula for the total surface area of a pyramid is 1/2pl+B p = perimeter of base, l = height of slant, B = base. Figure that number out for your pyramid then calculate the wind speeds of the hurricane, and then we can figure out how much of the top of the pyramid will be blown off.

Next we need to account for our expectations. The rain will possibly cause the foundation of the pyramid to shift. Along with the wind we can assume perhaps a side of the pyramid will fall down or over. Even in such a case majority of the pyramid should be standing.

Without doing any of the math, assuming this pyramid is like giza or something. Then I'd bet on over 60% of the pyramid staying in tact from a CAT5 Hurricane crossing the desert. Assuming it stayed or hit at that strength, yeah 60% or more will be standing. Probably more.

- - - Updated - - -

In conclusion, even pyramids have better infrastructure integrity than our shit geometry buildings.

However domes are the way to go.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CA$H View Post
    I believe in islam

there are personaly experiences i have had that make me believe in islam that are really wierd.

Also, in islam, god says that on the day of judgement, the sun will rise from the west instead of the east. This makes sense, since that would mean that the north and south pole would flip, which scientists are predicting will happen soon based on the fact that earth's magnetic field is getting weaker.

ask me any questions about islam and I will happily answer them.
    How does Islam feel about scammers, you piece of shit

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-11-2017),Dab (10-09-2017),Way (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    LOLOOOL I just spit fucking beer all over my monitors. god damn it
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    I have yet to believe in any religion. There are always things that contradict each religion and religions were the cause of some wars.

Furthermore, no proof has been shown of god existing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How can a GOD be real when humans came before God? Jesus was executed in front of people before Millinums, so how would u the idiot would be knowing whatever or not God be real? By using your logic, then God would been first before humans, but it isn't like you think it is.

Born c. 4 BC[a]
    Judea, Roman Empire[5]
    Died c. 30/33 AD[b]
    (aged 33–36)
    Jerusalem, Judea, Roman Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

Maybe brainwashed people should do research themselves than share some really ignorant stuff out of their ass.

A lot of you tell others to do proper research, but fail one thing, link their own research that makes them believe that God is real, ignorance only goes this far, stupidity of ones self goes beyonder.
    Lol, everyone defending Christianity in this thread is making a fool out of themselves.

As you said earlier, "everyone who reads Bible is brainwashed", makes me believe you haven't read it yourself. Rather you look at it as an absolute truth, or a fairytale, the writings and (some) of the moral codes are intriguing.

Another way I can tell that you haven't read it, is that (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), you're saying that Jesus and God are the same person. When in the story, Jesus is the son of God. God wasn't the one who was crucified, however it is confusing for some who haven't read it because they are portrayed as the same person, along with the Holy Spirit (the Trinity). So in this case, Jesus, the real man who walked the Earth, died at closer to the age 33. (willing to give sources on any of this; which none of them are the unreliable Wikipedia source like you're using. Didn't you learn not to use that in high school?) But regardless of how old he was when he died, Jesus is not the one that allegedly created the world and humanity, God is, therefore making your argument irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because there might be something out there that we don't know doesn't mean we should start to speculate that it should be a "God" - because it could be anything not related to a God... God is as much as a character which is made up like Jesus and many of the other things we see in the movies, how can people live without believing? They just simply do? Believing in something has nothing to do with living lmfao, that's one of the stupidest ideas by itself... I am not believing in a higher power, yet somehow I can live a life without a problem? Only higher power in this current civilization is the government who does some of the foolish things, destroying the world of itself is fault of the humanity, not because someone is believing in something? Taking down woods without replacing them is the problem of humanity, we are destroying it even if people believe in some fictional stuff that ain't even real.
    Jesus is not "made up". Period. Whether you're religious or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Believing "God" has nothing to do with your depression, anxiety, being happy, getting a job, having a hobby, having a girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband and food on your table, lol
    False. Somewhat. You're correct on some of that. Since religion has to do with Psychology, your depression, anxiety, and being happy can definitely be affected on what you believe in. Some people find encouragement via prayer/reading scripture.
    Others will say that getting a job and having food on your table is provided by God and is a blessing through him. I'd say it's questionable, but some would argue that it's 100% God, but notice people only say that when they have a high paying job, lol.
    Religious or not, I think that there is one person out there made for you. So having a wife/husband can definitely be through God if thats what you choose to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea what this kid is trying to say lol. But you clearly don't know how to have a debate. I made all these responses to just debunk what you're saying and why it could all be taken as bullshit, and you end up being the close-minded one since you've only done research from your side of the spectrum, and not everyone else's. And the research you have done was via Wikipedia on Jesus, lol.
    And hiding behind your keyboard, calling everyone who doesn't believe what you believe dumbasses and being a dick is not how you'll ever win an argument.

The only thing I look for in someone is their character. I don't care what they believe, their sexuality, race, etc. It's about who they are as a person, and I can tell that you have shitty character.

Next time, be a little more open-minded in your debates and YOU should be the one doing your research.

And hopefully in your next debate you won't have people who have no idea what their religion is even about like the 2 or 3 people you've been arguing with haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    I have yet to believe in any religion. There are always things that contradict each religion and religions were the cause of some wars.

Furthermore, no proof has been shown of god existing.
    True! But there's also many contradictions in science too! It's hard trying to figure out what to put your beliefs in!
    Last edited by Way; 10-11-2017 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
    Lol, everyone defending Christianity in this thread is making a fool out of themselves.

As you said earlier, "everyone who reads Bible is brainwashed", makes me believe you haven't read it yourself. Rather you look at it as an absolute truth, or a fairytale, the writings and (some) of the moral codes are intriguing.

Another way I can tell that you haven't read it, is that (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), you're saying that Jesus and God are the same person. When in the story, Jesus is the son of God. God wasn't the one who was crucified, however it is confusing for some who haven't read it because they are portrayed as the same person, along with the Holy Spirit (the Trinity). So in this case, Jesus, the real man who walked the Earth, died at closer to the age 33. (willing to give sources on any of this; which none of them are the unreliable Wikipedia source like you're using. Didn't you learn not to use that in high school?) But regardless of how old he was when he died, Jesus is not the one that allegedly created the world and humanity, God is, therefore making your argument irrelevant.

I am not going to read a book that was written by non other than people who have walked on this earth many centuries and have changed the things on the book many times over because of some dumb reason, There is literally no reason, whatsoever, to believe in any kind of bible because people keep changing it and making new copies every time while changing the said things within, a fool would be taking bible serious (any kind of bible on this point), if Jesus is son of the God, then God had to walk the earth before any of us, make one female, fuck her, and have many kids, that includes have a brother of Jesus who is Fallen Angel, who made everyone jealous, who made people fight for some dumb reason and made first wars before any World Wars.

Jesus is not "made up". Period. Whether you're religious or not.
    And, how are you going to argue that? People cannot make someone a Jesus based on their actions and what they did at the time of them being crucified, if we do that, then we can say anyone that is in the churches are sons/sisters of Jesus, which would make you, me, and everyone who have been born after Jesus Crucifixion are the sons and sisters, therefore, your argument is irrelevant and stupid.

False. Somewhat. You're correct on some of that. Since religion has to do with Psychology, your depression, anxiety, and being happy can definitely be affected on what you believe in. Some people find encouragement via prayer/reading scripture.
    Others will say that getting a job and having food on your table is provided by God and is a blessing through him. I'd say it's questionable, but some would argue that it's 100% God, but notice people only say that when they have a high paying job, lol.
    Religious or not, I think that there is one person out there made for you. So having a wife/husband can definitely be through God if thats what you choose to believe.
    What the fuck, did I just read?

If everything was God's doing, then that means Jesus sons and sisters are too, then why the hell doesn't God tell to his son (which is apparently Son of God) to make everything right, make world work like it should, make us stop doing what we do, take care of the earth like we are actually supposed to be doing like growing trees after taking them down, wars that were fought before, will be fought in the future, wanna know why? Because this so said "God" doesn't exist and people believe that he does is because they want to believe that "there" is something out there, someone that "made" us, we cannot come from "thin" air, can we? But, we actually can!

Son of God would be someone who came way, way back when there were caveman, way before there were these silly wars, these silly practices about rape and other wrongful things we've been doing for these whole centuries where our grandfathers have existed.

I don't believe anything because there is nothing to believe in, who do you think the caveman believed in? None other than their own existence, be in that matrix or not, y'all are so narrow minded and close minded thinking that the source you have had been verified and made it look like it was the "real deal" but it wasn't...

No idea what this kid is trying to say lol. But you clearly don't know how to have a debate. I made all these responses to just debunk what you're saying and why it could all be taken as bullshit, and you end up being the close-minded one since you've only done research from your side of the spectrum, and not everyone else's. And the research you have done was via Wikipedia on Jesus, lol.
    And hiding behind your keyboard, calling everyone who doesn't believe what you believe dumbasses and being a dick is not how you'll ever win an argument.
    If I don't know how to debate, then what do I call you? Being comprehensive debater in whole of MPGH and believing that everything be that Jesus, God and whatsoever being real and not fictional? You gotta be on some of that crazy ass drug to believe all sorts of things, everyone who had experienced the "afterlife" while being on the surgery table or after the surgery in the coma are just mere stories, they can't say "Jesus is real" "I was in the heaven" without anyone reading their mind, you do realize that even while in coma, our mind still works, therefore, we as humans can experience things we want to make real, the experiences of being in heaven and meeting Jesus is just a mind tricking them into believing that, a bullshit that people believe till this day, nothing really happened after the crucifying of Jesus, everyone went on with their lives without believing that propaganda, bullshit, made up in our minds.

The only thing I look for in someone is their character. I don't care what they believe, their sexuality, race, etc. It's about who they are as a person, and I can tell that you have shitty character.
    I am happy that you think or tell that I have a shitty character, that is just an opinion of you telling me that, and I don't really care who thinks of the things that they do about me.

Next time, be a little more open-minded in your debates and YOU should be the one doing your research.
    Yeah, next time I will be more open minded towards to the stupidity that people still continue to believe in, why should I be wasting my precious time on some rabbit hole bullshit? I will say this once more like I have done before, if you cannot link me to the researches you have been gathering and give them to me as a link so I can read up the story you've told me, then I will happily read them, but since you and many before you have been failing to do so, then I am sorry, you're as dumb as anyone else, it's not because I want to be dick, it's me telling you not to be dick about NOT linking something that I've asked for or make a quote of said thing you've researched and linking the website where that quote comes from.

And hopefully in your next debate you won't have people who have no idea what their religion is even about like the 2 or 3 people you've been arguing with haha!
    Religion is cancer that destroys humanity and kills us because we have different opinions of Gods, be that as depressing as it is, i don't care, but frankly, most of u bitches do, no wander why this thread is still open and going.
    Last edited by Charion; 10-11-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Achievements:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast