Thanks

IW4X custom classes

Hi,

Can anyone help me to make class with 2 primary weapons with more attachments,i see lots of posts "u need hex editor/cheat engine" but i cant find a way to do it,so if anyone with more expirience can help me i would be appreciated. Also lately i see more people with wh is there any nonpaid version out?

Thx

Thanks
    anyone? pls

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M0Lester View Post
    anyone? pls
    It will not work, they have the gsc's set up so that such modifications aren't made e.g. it checks your secondaries if they are secondaries, with stuff like "case 'usp45'", etc. The only way it'd work, is if you were host -with mods like in a few zombie servers-; not in other people's servers.

Things, such as Red Boxes, are rendered by the engine; you are able to nop any checks e.g. is the player using Cold Blooded etc? Unfortunately, unless you want to browse some tutorials and work it out yourself, then no-one will give you any hacks unless it's released publicly. I'm pretty sure most people don't hack in iw4x, because I could spectate them easily and check with WH if they're preaiming, or just have situational awareness :)

I would release the hack as soon as I was ready, but the player-base is fickle as it is especially with Pluto's IW5 coming out in the future; knowing that you also play on aD's server, the last thing I'd want is others using my own hack against me ;)

EDIT: if you are serious about wanting a 'nonpaid' version, understanding things like this will make it easier :)

Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    -snip-
    _Xen0 posted a tutorial on stuff like this which is really useful to understanding how these offsets work.
    Last edited by TaBz3; 10-12-2017 at 04:21 PM.