Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Ok, i was about to bust out my arsenal of flaming burns that would anilalate your ass
    LOL i have sum of those 2

Thanks
    Oh god, some of the funniest replies I've ever seen.

That Windex comment actually made me laugh out loud, my family looked at me funny..... But no seriously, you only agree to K2's ToS and EULA when you're registering for Warrock, you never agree to Punkbuster scanning your computer.

However, Punkbuster does state that it scans your computer.

I'm going to read more into it and see if I really can sue them... I was being sarcastic the first time I said it, but now I want to do it just for the funny comments I get. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by YoukaiMori View Post

That Windex comment actually made me laugh out loud, my family looked at me funny..... But no seriously, you only agree to K2's ToS and EULA when you're registering for Warrock, you never agree to Punkbuster scanning your computer.

I'm going to read more into it and see if I really can sue them... I was being sarcastic the first time I said it, but now I want to do it just for the funny comments I get. :3
    Yes you do you agree to TWO ToSs one for warrock one for pb, uninstall warrock and pb then install warrock see what happens... the person that posted the part of PB scanning your computer ALLOWS THEM TO DO SO... goddamn you're stupid
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks

AWWWWW THATS SO NICE, HERE'S A PAPERCLIP 2 START U OFF...

Thanks
    :O i know my way around law, considering my sister goes to law school...
    i only know how to run away from the law : P

Thanks
    I've checked every ToS and EULA I can find for K2.

The three that are in the Warrock installed folder, and the two that you agree to while registering.... HELL I even read the FORUM one.

It doesn't say anything about Punkbuster.... But like I said, Punkbuster itself says it scans your computer, the thing is I never clicked "I agree" to any of that. -.-

Thanks
    do u think those ppl are stupid??dont u think that they would of thought that little white boys with money like you would do stuff like this....but id love to see u try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you do when you get warrock it installs warrock, THEN IT INSTALLS PUNKBUSTER WHICH MAKES YOU READ THEIR ToS AND AGREE TO IT OR ELSE IT DOESNT INSTALL HOLY FUCK MAN HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND

oh well give up, go sue them, your case will be thrown out or you'll just lose quickly because they are going to have way more legally backed arguments than you will
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I hate to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly legal. Warden publicly says it and does it, and scanning your hard drive is just like scanning memory for active cheats. Differentiating between them is useless, because our system of law wasn't built around computers/technology. Not only does PunkBuster scan your computer, it uploads files, takes screenshots of your game screen, scans your memory, and identifies your computer hardware (to create computer user id).

It's basically spyware, it goes past the boundary of what any sane person would accept, but they get away with it because it's in their EULA, and that's all that matters in the end.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly legal. Warden publicly says it and does it, and scanning your hard drive is just like scanning memory for active cheats. Differentiating between them is useless, because our system of law wasn't built around computers/technology. Not only does PunkBuster scan your computer, it uploads files, takes screenshots of your game screen, scans your memory, and identifies your computer hardware (to create computer user id).

It's basically spyware, it goes past the boundary of what any sane person would accept, but they get away with it because it's in their EULA, and that's all that matters in the end.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH...NOW DO U UNDERSTAND

Thanks
    lol next str8 he will earn a pocket protector and lawyers for dummies 2008

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ballin22 View Post
    lol next str8 he will earn a pocket protector and lawyers for dummies 2008
    ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks
    So basically what you're trying to say is, they deserve to be taken out back and shot? -_- Seriously, I've seen people sue and win with less.

My main concern is that they have a ton of high priced lawyers. -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So basically what you're trying to say is, they deserve to be taken out back and shot? -_- Seriously, I've seen people sue and win with less.

My main concern is that they have a ton of high priced lawyers. -.-
    Your lawsuit will be seen as fraudulent in the court of law because there is not way around not agreeing with the ToS or pb wouldn't be on your computer, they would see this as a scheme to make lots of money

Thanks
    Your lawsuit will be seen as fraudulent in the court of law because there is not way around not agreeing with the ToS or pb wouldn't be on your computer, they would see this as a scheme to make lots of money
    Yeah and you are also hacking or useing hacks....what a dumbass

oh yeah all these pointless threads are getting my post count up

-Not 2 iversion954360
    Last edited by DXT-Str8Soilder0; 08-11-2007 at 07:10 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast