Thread: Pb Emulation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Pb Emulation

ok just so u guys know im not back in the warrock hacking seen but i am bored and with out any thing else to do so im posting now...

im sure you guys have heard of emulation via snes on ur computer or emulating a ps2 system with a program on you computer now that is basic emulation. a beter example of the emulation im talking about is WOW. When wow came out we had to pay to play now with servers that are running the emulation software we are able to play for free with out blizzard having any legal ground at all well least on some private servers any how but my point is this we can take a mmorpg that is supposed to just connect to blizzard servers and only run on blizzard servers and make it run on private hosted emulated servers why cant we do the same thing with pb??
    I am sure it can be done some how kinda like this... we take the pb client that runs when we run warrock and hook it into a emu type of server deal so its reading from that server not our actual game... a simpler way to put this is picture being able to run 2 warrocks but having only one pb runing on one so that leave the other open for you to hack away with out pb catching you because pb is hooked/gaurding the other and that is about as simple as i can make it i know if it can be done for a whole fucking mmorpg we can do it for somehting as simple as pb

Thanks
    yes having the idea is not it, apply it is another pain in the ass.
    not bad idea, ihad a similar thought before as well, we could and it might be possible, but we need a dedicated team of programmers [count me in =D] to work on this project.
    we can alwayz talk the talk, lets take the emulation idea and walk the walk. =D

Thanks
    great idea but how to do it

Thanks
    i would say ask dave but it would be vip lol and that would count most of us out one this idea if it were to become a reality but we have other programers like shaggy jesse and shotgun that all know there shit me on the other hand i am to busey with hacking in general now to just focus my time makeing the warrock programs i used to make but soon ill probably get back into it and jesse if your still here on mpgh i wish ya the best and regards

Thanks
    i know that some how *** hooks dlls into warrock that allow u to do the d3d hacking why cant we do something like that with pb

Thanks
    The plan is there...
    Now the enactment.

Thanks

Cool

Nice idea but did you tought about that pb is looking not only for attechments to warrock but just when you have ce open you will get banned..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
    great idea but how to do it
    yea same question

Thanks
    It would work but you would have to find the encryption roundtable that is used to encrypt the packets after that it would not be hard...

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    well first thing to start off with is LEGAL

we need to make sure it is perfectly safe and legal for us

and that we wont get our asses sued

then, that kind of stuff sounds like it requires money...

Thanks
    Yea is a nice idea I used to host my own WOW server as well as other mmorpg's but like they said one thing is talk the talk the other is walk the walk lol.........
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have a feeling that PB's servers communicate with WR's servers to authenticate users. Without proper authentication keys or understanding of how itw works -> there would be no way of reverse engineering anything...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I have a feeling that PB's servers communicate with WR's servers to authenticate users. Without proper authentication keys or understanding of how itw works -> there would be no way of reverse engineering anything...
    Wow so it is a cheap nockoff of gameguard..It work in the same way ever min or so gameguard send a packet with a auth number then your client dose some math to it to come yp with the new auth that it send back to the server as a check so you can not bypass... but there has been gameguard emulaters out there but they do not last that long because all they need to do is change there math for the auth packet and bame outdated...

Thanks
    Try abyss web server. Google it if you need to. Abyss is a great tool for emulation.

And also, emulating Gameguard is how I learned how to hack ^^
    [IMG]https://i118.photobucke*****m/albums/o88/Speedx93/My%20Sigs/StrikingNinja.png[/IMG]

I am da l33t ch00b!!! ^^

[IMG]https://i118.photobucke*****m/albums/o88/Speedx93/My%20Sigs/AnikanSkywalker.png[/IMG]
    Gfx made by Livewire93â„¢

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    it ISa cheap knockoff off of gameguard

all they did was color the icon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast