Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post 9 Shocking Facts From the Quran! [[ get it here atheist!!]]

if u think god is not real i have thousands of proves make you believe he is real

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khatabhunter For This Useful Post:

Dragzon (05-07-2018),Eliendrel (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    this literally proves nothing now shut the fuck up with this retarded thread

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I usually avoid these type of threads because muslims are so fucking ignorant to fact regarding the quran, but I'm going to go step by step and talk shit about this video.

paraphrasing because I really don't give a shit to properly quote it but

1) "the last thing someone in the desert would expect is that all life came from water"

yeah dipshit all known life NEEDS water to survive and that's been a fact since the dawn of life itself

2) "iron was sent down from space / could not of been known by primitive knowledge of the 7th century"

how the fuck is this a claim? meteorites can also contain different metals/resources. iron is in abundance.

3) "sky being protective"

I don't really see what this claim is trying to state. it's vaguely worded with the only ascertain being our atmosphere. humans have been looking at the sky for thousands of years making all sorts of claims, one easy google search and you can see ancient hindus and greeks were at the forefront of astrology and other earth-related sciences (neither of which are fucking islamic). such a boisterous claim with absolutely no evidence (notice how there is no scientific related comment depicted regarding this claim about how our understanding was primitive such as number 2 was?).

4) "mountains as stakes"

regarding mountains as stakes is poetic, but just because one geophysicist described mountains as stakes doesn't mean the quran is all knowing and that quote from the quran certainly doesn't fucking state anything regarding roots. just another muslim grasping at fact to try to equate a false sense of scientific knowledge.

5) "universe expansion"

when I heard this I had no idea what to think, apart from the difference in language and translation. a brief google search of 'quran 51 47 debunk' brought up interesting points and theories about what the quote does/can/should mean with the supporting scripture surrounding it but I don't care enough to look into it.

6) "suns orbit"

ummm that exact quote doesn't imply that the sun is fucking moving and that we're revolving around the sun, it clearly indicates that the sun and moon are moving around an orbit, which is a theory which was proposed long before the quran and which isn't true (theory of earth being centre of the universe and everything revolving around it).

7) "ocean waves"

i really skipped over this one it's so fucking dumb and I'm tired of this video waves is water moving, so of course water can move under the fucking surface.

When I started writing this I wanted to go over this video and all its points thoroughly but the video is so fucking vague, grasping at nothing and all in all tedious as fuck. Common sense prevails and the quran is garbage.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-09-2017 at 11:49 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Ally (11-09-2017),Dab (11-09-2017)

Thanks
    Really interesting. Thanks for sharing the video