Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

Some would argue scamming is going too far.
    I am not claiming that what he did isn't a piece of shit move. I am saying that doxing the guys family isnt the right thing to do. His family didn't encourage this behavior.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Holy ....
    You did this ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dick move imo, sure he scammed but doxing his family kind of a piece of shit thing to do, hope he scammed you for a good amount because your'e a cock, there is better ways than doxing to get justice even maybe the money back, this tho this a pece of shit thing to do, innocent people around him dont need to be attacked, really dick thing to do

Highly encourage a mod to delete this thread and possibly ban the user for posting, fucking asshole
    Last edited by MonkeyBrainn; 11-25-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrainn View Post
    Highly encourage a mod to delete this thread and possibly ban the user for posting, fucking asshole
    Hey numnuts, Wall of Shame is literally for DOXing and as this post is a year+ old, if it was too far, they'd be banned.
    Lol, hoping someone was scammed more just because the scammer got doxed. Mixed morals here.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    new to forum admittedly but doxing innocent people even if they are related to scammer is fucked up especially a girl who is trying to stream or make some sort of web presence she is not responsible for her asshole brother, what OP did is truly worse than the scammer imo, attacking the innocent and a girl who is online fucking streaming its just retarded to even go there- attack the guy fine but not people like this (no women no kids especially when their innocent)

Forum mods not banning this guy for over 1 year says alot about the moderation here,its fucking disgusting. this is still here pull your finger out your ass guys and do what your ment to here ffs I love parts of this forum but stuff like this toxic shit needs to be moderated

if you are going t make a wall of fuckin shame fine, at least redact the innocent people (especially a girl streaming in this case) who were fucking doxed unfairly,

what I would have done? ordered as many Pizzas as I can to his house adressed to him, followed by a letter a day later to him informing him of his situation ie give me my money back (conatct me via xxxx or this will get worse) he doesnt respond? I send him the most hostile ugly looking hookers of both genders to his house asking for his name evey day until he caves
    Last edited by MonkeyBrainn; 11-26-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrainn View Post
    (no women no kids especially when their innocent)
    I mean, treat them equally if they were both scammers, dunno why you think if a girl scams then its suddenly not as bad.

But yeh probs a bit far doing it on the sister but not like much will come of this.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Again, mixed morals. Not saying sexist/mysog because I really can't be assed to make that argument.
    The brother thought he could scam someone, and family got exposed in the drop, that's all.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    Decent. What kind of "streams" does she do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1987 View Post
    Gaming streams lol

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1987 View Post
    Dont get hopes to high just because no nut November just ended

Thanks
    his sister aint deserve to get doxed but anyway she's hot tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12