Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hddz View Post
    8GB RAM and Intel Core i5-8400 CPU whenever i minimize it and play other games or just browse the bot disappears after 1 hour.Happened twice since I downloaded it 2 days ago but before I posted my comment it has been running fine all night.It crashes randomly
    Are you using MAC or Windows?

If you're using MAC, I've experienced this before and that's just how it is which is why I didn't really make a MAC version for the previous versions. I recommend using wine to run the windows version or a virtualbox using windows

If you're using Windows, that's really odd... are you using Windows 7? or Windows 10 but haven't updated?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Are there supposed to be preloaded bots next to the start button? I am a mac user and when I click the drop down list nothing appears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by whyumadbro View Post
    Are there supposed to be preloaded bots next to the start button? I am a mac user and when I click the drop down list nothing appears.
    No, it will only contain bots that you've saved yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ahh, thanks. Is there a compilation of bots made through here? Or guide of how to make them?

Thanks
    thanks for release broda

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by whyumadbro View Post
    Ahh, thanks. Is there a compilation of bots made through here? Or guide of how to make them?
    You could ask around, but Revenant is also compatible with Le Bot bots (bot files generally ending in .dmbot).
    Just load them through the Bot Manager in the Save/Load tab

EDIT: The bot manager for both Revenant & Cetera are visually and fundamentally designed the same way as Le Bot. You can use a Le Bot guide to making guides to make one for Cetera or Revenant
    Last edited by 133spider; 11-27-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy62 View Post
    Thank you for your hard work, and get some sleep I can tell your tired from what you have wrote here
    ur damn right boi. its so hard to find trainers for us mac users. i do appreciate this 133spider. u did the aqw mac community a lot

Thanks
    Thank you also what is a Gbot and how do you open them?

Thanks
    with regards to Revenant (R2),

fantastic bot btw, i started playing again just so i could test some of the new programs you made

more to the point, upon death, the bot will respawn in the same room the character died in. Is there any way to have the option for the character to respawn at the beginning of the map, as it would normally? Would also make public botting a bit easier. Of course botting in private would solve this though.

Also, when I use attack random as command 0 and rest (or anything else) as the second command, the bot will perpetually stay on attack random. i only had one other command, a quest up, quest 794 from arcangrove. skip unavailable targets and private rooms checked as well. no skills were being used either. not sure if feature or a bug lol. this also occurs with rest<certain hp % checked or unchecked.

also for the adv 2 box in bot manager, the cell and pad section could use another # to grab cell and pad if you can make space for it

also possible quality of life suggestion: currently the size of the different menus can only be increased. might be worth adding ability to decrease, minimize or just the ability to resize like a standard window. would also be useful to be able to "X out" the menus in question as opposed to only being able to close by clicking the menu button again but of course that's up to you

very extra and probably not really necessary qol suggestion: it is very hard to see when the tabs in bot manager, specifically the drops/quests/utils/main portion are selected, especially if nothing has been added to the commands list of those particular tabs. perhaps if the tab or tab text were to change color (to green or yellow etc) signifying that it has been successfully selected, it would be more clear

side note: the ability to get packets and then send those packets is really freaking cool

edit 12/14/17: for the sake of not double posting

%xt%zm%gar%1%3%aa>m:1%wvz% appears to be the general packet for any sort of attacking, where the first number 1 stays constant, the second number seems to be the number of total attacks (including auto and skills), going from 0 to 30 before restarting, while aa means autoattack, a1 would be attack1 and so on (this appears to be slightly different for abilities that inflict some sort of condition on the self like footwork for rogue)

m:1 (or m:2) indicate the number of the monster in the room. monster 1 or monster 2 i suppose. i can't see how you're supposed to send a packet to attack a random monster number though?

i was able to send an ability that applies a condition packet using what i wrote above so that's cool too i guess, i'll see if i can figure out the random monster attack as well as a way to fix the rest hp mp thing although i dont know how im going to be able to use if statements from inside revenant itself. is there a particular program you use?

thanks again for your help

looking at oli's tutorial, so we'll see how that goes

edit: woo these programs are pricey

edit: a lot of the features like the minimize, are already in cetera which is awesome

12/15/17 edit:
    i think i figured out the non-resting thing. basically, if there is one monster in the room, once it dies, the bot will look for a monster of the same name. if it finds it, it will engage, regardless of what or how many other commands follow. so in the case of only one monster of that name being in the room (whether because the others were killed or just never spawned in the first place), it will rest properly. but in a room with say 3 gorillaphants, if you wanted it to kill one gorillaphant then rest and then repeat, there's really no way to do it. because as soon as you have one command that says kill gorillaphant, as long as there is one gorillaphant still alive in that room, it will never proceed to the rest command. same thing occurs with kill random monsters. hope this helps clear that up. i think this occurs in both revenant and cetera
    Last edited by aqwplayer; 12-15-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: more stuff

Thanks
    Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Works perfectly for me. Thank you.

Suggestions:
    -fix the problem where your character can not enter the next room automatically.
    -can you also add something that auto equips boost for Revenant.

Thanks
    interesting thing i found is that for the attacking monster packet,

%xt%zm%gar%1%3%aa>m:1%wvz%

if you're in a room and you attack a monster once (for the first time), the packet should read

%xt%zm%gar%1%0%aa>m:1%wvz%

then, if you use the packet spammer to continually send the next attack packet (standard 2000 ms delay),

%xt%zm%gar%1%1%aa>m:1%wvz%

it will attack the monster, without selecting it, which is a bit weird (not saying revenant is acting weird, just how it works in general)
    once that monster dies, it will continue to attack the place where the monster was, which doesn't really make much sense to me.

then if you stop packet spamming, the game will automatically pick back up not from

%xt%zm%gar%1%2%aa>m:1%wvz%

like you would expect but from the packet that was next supposed to be sent, i.e.

can you explain why this is happening?

also i was able to spam a non-auto attack ability twice in a row (without cool down, at 2000 ms delay) before getting disconnected so that's pretty cool i guess

i'll experiment with ways to use this for other classes although i dont have much unlocked and ill try to find different delay ms values that will allow infinite spamming as long as mana allows i guess

edit: spamming the ability is harder than i thought, it depends on the cooldown of the ability i think. the one i chose to begin with coincidentally had a 2 second cooldown so it seemed like i found something magical but not really

edit 2:spamming viper's kiss (rogue a1) at 1500 ms will continually reapply it (although it says it is a 3 second cooldown), so i'm a bit unsure now. this is when i enter the room and attack one monster for the first time i.e. %xt%zm%gar%1%0%a1>m:1%wvz%

doesn't work for the longer abilities such as stiletto which is the 60 sec cooldown, spamming at 1500 ms, which was a bit obvious, really but not sure why vipers kiss worked, unless it was only working on every second packet spam and i just ignored it

edit 3: no, spamming vipers kiss certainly works within reason. the stiletto thing was pretty much an insta disconnect while the vipers kiss lets you apply it at least 5-7 times, mana decrease proves. same for opportunity's strike (4 sec cooldown, spamming at 2000 ms). interesting thing is that as opportunity's strike is a purely physical move, you can only see its special animation whereas for vipers kiss, you can see the special animation as well as the indicator that poison damage has been applied. but both those particular abilities, at least for rogue, appear to be spammable (ignoring cooldowns) for brief periods

edit 4: packets for aoe attacks are really cool
    Last edited by aqwplayer; 12-15-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks
    Are there any premade bots because I'm not sure how to make my own. Is there anything you can link to me showing me what I can select?

Thanks
    no premade ones on this one, just go to a private room /join whatever-999999.

also, suggestion: when the bot goes to the blank, blank (cell/pad or pad/cell or whatever,) to turn in a quest, would it be possible to have the bot rest briefly during that time. not to full hp obviously but just for however long it takes to turn in the quest normally. tried it manually and it seems pretty helpful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwplayer View Post
    no premade ones on this one, just go to a private room /join whatever-999999.

also, suggestion: when the bot goes to the blank, blank (cell/pad or pad/cell or whatever,) to turn in a quest, would it be possible to have the bot rest briefly during that time. not to full hp obviously but just for however long it takes to turn in the quest normally. tried it manually and it seems pretty helpful
    It's possible and I'll look into this

Quote Originally Posted by TheAluami View Post
    Are there any premade bots because I'm not sure how to make my own. Is there anything you can link to me showing me what I can select?
    You can get premade bots from other users and load+save them into your bot

interesting thing i found is that for the attacking monster packet,

%xt%zm%gar%1%3%aa>m:1%wvz%

if you're in a room and you attack a monster once (for the first time), the packet should read

%xt%zm%gar%1%0%aa>m:1%wvz%

then, if you use the packet spammer to continually send the next attack packet (standard 2000 ms delay),

it will attack the monster, without selecting it, which is a bit weird (not saying revenant is acting weird, just how it works in general)
    once that monster dies, it will continue to attack the place where the monster was, which doesn't really make much sense to me.

then if you stop packet spamming, the game will automatically pick back up not from

%xt%zm%gar%1%2%aa>m:1%wvz%

like you would expect but from the packet that was next supposed to be sent, i.e.

can you explain why this is happening?
    Selecting the monster is handled separately from attacking the monster
    Also since you're using a packet, then it's pretty much "static" (in other words, it won't adapt to any future changes it will always do the same thing it did in the first place)

Quote Originally Posted by vipex02 View Post
    Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Works perfectly for me. Thank you.

Suggestions:
    -fix the problem where your character can not enter the next room automatically.
    -can you also add something that auto equips boost for Revenant.
    1. The character won't enter the next room automatically? What do you mean by that?
    2. I can look into adding this no problem

with regards to Revenant (R2),

fantastic bot btw, i started playing again just so i could test some of the new programs you made

more to the point, upon death, the bot will respawn in the same room the character died in. Is there any way to have the option for the character to respawn at the beginning of the map, as it would normally? Would also make public botting a bit easier. Of course botting in private would solve this though.
    Yeah, I can add an option in misc, but what's difficult is getting the bot back to the same room to continue its tasks
    How's the bot going to get back to that room after it dies? If you'd find a solution then I'd most certainly add it if it's a really good solution

Also, when I use attack random as command 0 and rest (or anything else) as the second command, the bot will perpetually stay on attack random. i only had one other command, a quest up, quest 794 from arcangrove. skip unavailable targets and private rooms checked as well. no skills were being used either. not sure if feature or a bug lol. this also occurs with rest<certain hp % checked or unchecked.
    Thanks for notifying me. I'll look into this. Must've been an error in the combat somewhere...

also for the adv 2 box in bot manager, the cell and pad section could use another # to grab cell and pad if you can make space for it
    Yeah, easy add.

also possible quality of life suggestion: currently the size of the different menus can only be increased. might be worth adding ability to decrease, minimize or just the ability to resize like a standard window. would also be useful to be able to "X out" the menus in question as opposed to only being able to close by clicking the menu button again but of course that's up to you
    Definitely going to add that X out, but with the ability to resizing it to a standard window could pose a bit of a problem. I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee the ability to resize.

very extra and probably not really necessary qol suggestion: it is very hard to see when the tabs in bot manager, specifically the drops/quests/utils/main portion are selected, especially if nothing has been added to the commands list of those particular tabs. perhaps if the tab or tab text were to change color (to green or yellow etc) signifying that it has been successfully selected, it would be more clear
    Thanks for notifying me about this. I'll add this.

side note: the ability to get packets and then send those packets is really freaking cool

edit 12/14/17: for the sake of not double posting

%xt%zm%gar%1%3%aa>m:1%wvz% appears to be the general packet for any sort of attacking, where the first number 1 stays constant, the second number seems to be the number of total attacks (including auto and skills), going from 0 to 30 before restarting, while aa means autoattack, a1 would be attack1 and so on (this appears to be slightly different for abilities that inflict some sort of condition on the self like footwork for rogue)

m:1 (or m:2) indicate the number of the monster in the room. monster 1 or monster 2 i suppose. i can't see how you're supposed to send a packet to attack a random monster number though?
    m:# indicates the monster ID(#) in the room you're in
    Handling random monster attacks works like so:
    1. Loop through monsters in the room (same cell as you)
    2. Get first one
    3. Attack

i was able to send an ability that applies a condition packet using what i wrote above so that's cool too i guess, i'll see if i can figure out the random monster attack as well as a way to fix the rest hp mp thing although i dont know how im going to be able to use if statements from inside revenant itself. is there a particular program you use?

thanks again for your help

looking at oli's tutorial, so we'll see how that goes

edit: woo these programs are pricey

edit: a lot of the features like the minimize, are already in cetera which is awesome

12/15/17 edit:
    i think i figured out the non-resting thing. basically, if there is one monster in the room, once it dies, the bot will look for a monster of the same name. if it finds it, it will engage, regardless of what or how many other commands follow. so in the case of only one monster of that name being in the room (whether because the others were killed or just never spawned in the first place), it will rest properly. but in a room with say 3 gorillaphants, if you wanted it to kill one gorillaphant then rest and then repeat, there's really no way to do it. because as soon as you have one command that says kill gorillaphant, as long as there is one gorillaphant still alive in that room, it will never proceed to the rest command. same thing occurs with kill random monsters. hope this helps clear that up. i think this occurs in both revenant and cetera
    Ah... I see. This must've been something I overlooked. Thanks for notifying me.

Sorry about the delay in responses guys. I had finals to take care of... lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

aqwplayer (12-22-2017)

Thanks
    your bot is good but it suffers from high RAM usage... then it hangss.

but still thank you for the bot 133spider.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast