Thanks

VB6 + Vista = NOWAI OMG

Okay, ever since I installed an illegitimate copy of Vista Ultimate on my computer, I can't install VB6. I was able to fine on XP SP2, but it just won't install on Vista. The copy of Vista I have has disabled Windows Update, so don't tell me to do that <_< It technically has an update function, but after the computer restarts, it keeps restarting for 10 minutes and then reverts to the pre-update version.

So pretty much, does anyone know how to make VB6 install on Vista without updating it?

The error is:
    The instruction at 0x004087f1 referenced memory at 0x00000546. The memory could not be read.
    I've had this problem for months, but I just noticed the Visual Basic forum here, so I thought I'd post it :O

Thanks
    Yes vista doesnt support vb6 cause its from the 90s.

Thanks
    No No No!!!!! lies lies lies!!!

VB6 won't support Vista because it SUCKS TOTAL ASS!!!!! Your stupid for even thinking about installing Vista.

Thanks
    after so many problems with vista (especially with delphi and ce), i decided to go back to xp, but it wasnt that simple cus i dont have an xp cd

so i downloaded 1 C:

i dual booted vista with xp, cuz once more and more programs are compatible with it, it might be a good os, but for now, it stays shit

heres a tut:

https://apcmag.com/5485/dualbooting_vista_and_xp

Thanks
    Yes it does suck but it looks awesome.

Thanks
    wtf are you talking about i have visual basic 6 and visual basic 2005 express edition on my pc and i have a windows vista home premium everything works perfectly