nexon fails.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes nexon does fail D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Err, when I searched up DrLeonSisk on Google, it showed a bunch of hacking sites, and your Youtube account. It doesn't lead to the Nexon page.

Quote Originally Posted by Snype View Post
    Dear Leon,
    do you fucking nexon gives a fuck about CA hackers? No I did not think so. All they worry about is how much nx they get. They don't give a shit. Maybe they sent out a few people
    on hack sites just in case we release something like opk or something. Otherwise from that fuck you neexon. (nexon korea is waaaaaay better... Cuz I'm korean<3)
    If Nexon didn't care about CA hackers, why do they ban them? Why do they attempt at patching even the most useless of hacks. If we have modding and hacks, there would be no point in getting NX, because NX gives us an advantage, but so does hacking....
    Last edited by Synchromanica; 04-12-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    huh. I've never seen one post... Or at least anyone suspicious...
    But yeah, i don't think they just come here to find Combat Arms accounts and ban them.
    well they would likely to be the chooby ones that never post... srsly

Anyways, as for the ToS argument, by having CA and by 'hacking' CA we are breaching ToS anyway... so there isnt actually much to argue about there...

DrLeonSisk, I wouldnt be worried... There isnt a need, if I type in "Combat Arms" into a google search, Google's own Search suggestion will fill "Combat Arms hacks", so dont worry, Of course there are spies, but they wont contact you outside the game remember? Thats part of the ToS too, they arent likey to breach their own here...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry, but I find this stupid. Nexon doesn't have "spies". They don't monitor sites that provides hacks. Now, there are people who appreciate Nexon and are willing to help them. These people are called reporters. They are normal people just like you and me, but they are the one's who report things to Nexon if they find anything out of place in the game.

Nexon doesn't have a "special division" for watching hacking sites. Even though we are violating their TOS, we're protected by our rights. The only thing they can do however, is ban you if they have undeniable proof that you're hacking. They can't just ban you for being a member here at MPGH. They got to have proof! I don't know where you guys got the idea that Nexon has employed spies working for their company. It's not true.

If any of this was true, there wouldn't be any game hacking sites. Modifying your computer's memory isn't against the law, but hacking into the hosting sever which has all the information stored in it is. I don't know, just think about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by landowner View Post
    Sorry, but I find this stupid. Nexon doesn't have "spies". They don't monitor sites that provides hacks. Now, there are people who appreciate Nexon and are willing to help them. These people are called reporters. They are normal people just like you and me, but they are the one's who report things to Nexon if they find anything out of place in the game.

Nexon doesn't have a "special division" for watching hacking sites. Even though we are violating their TOS, we're protected by our rights. The only thing they can do however, is ban you if they have undeniable proof that you're hacking. They can't just ban you for being a member here at MPGH. They got to have proof! I don't know where you guys got the idea that Nexon has employed spies working for their company. It's not true.

If any of this was true, there wouldn't be any game hacking sites. Modifying your computer's memory isn't against the law, but hacking into the hosting sever which has all the information stored in it is. I don't know, just think about it.
    Reporters you say? Sounds like another word for spy. To be a spy, you don't need to work for Nexon, you just have to be a sneaky little rat.

Thanks
    They did make the best free FPS game on the net but damn are Nexon lazy!
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilInstinct View Post

Reporters you say? Sounds like another word for spy. To be a spy, you don't need to work for Nexon, you just have to be a sneaky little rat.
    They aren't spies! This is a public site there is no need for them to sign-up and spy on this site. Any general user who searches through Google will find this site. Signing up isn't required to view the site's forum. If there is a spy or spies why would they bother signing up? If they are here for the good of Nexon and its games, they wouldn't dare download and use any hacks here.

A spy to me is someone who disguises themselves as a general member and acts like any normal member here at MPGH. They would gather as much information about the site and its users and relay that information to Nexon. Sorry, but the whole "spy" thing seems ridiculous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Snitches! :[
    They report you if you give out your IGN. Well, anyways, Nexon CAN ban you for no reason anyways
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lmao failiure trusting nexon is like bart stopping the beer and wine at 10..

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They can't ban us if they don't have proof. Simple as that. Also, why would they put spies here anyway?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Hobos are awesome.
    Nexon Spys, if its a word, there is a meaning, If there's a meaning.
    Then it is fact, If its fact, then its REAL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123